I love high heels! Glad you do too!

Welcome, Brynn, to this great website for people who love to wear high heels. It is always great to have another female join in the fun. The pictures you submitted are really nice. Keep them coming. Hope to hear about your background and history as far as your enjoyment of wearing high heels. Hope to hear from you soon. Welcome again.:roll:

Thanks for all of the nice comments! When I was younger and in school I always wore penny loafers and really after a while started to dislike them because to me they were a bit drab.(nothing wrong with them ofcourse!) My mother used to wear heels but not high ones...just heels with a little bit of a wedge. Then later on I found lovely high heels of all different sizes and colors and have been hooked since! :roll:

My favorite pair - I love color!!

Posted Image

Thanks for all of the nice comments! When I was younger and in school I always wore penny loafers and really after a while started to dislike them because to me they were a bit drab.(nothing wrong with them ofcourse!) My mother used to wear heels but not high ones...just heels with a little bit of a wedge. Then later on I found lovely high heels of all different sizes and colors and have been hooked since! :roll:

My favorite pair - I love color!!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d89/HHHVixen/br290x002.jpg

I think we're all happy you discovered the joy and started wearing high heels. Those are a nice pair in this picture. Thank you for sharing your pictures and comments with us.