Most beautiful feet??

skylined

Anyone care to share who they think has the most beautiful feet?? Be it pictures you have seen of celebrities, HH Place members or their girlfriends/wives?? My vote for members of this forum, so far as I've seen: Well, it's a tough one, a toss-up between Korsetgirl and Laurieheels. Both have beautiful shaped feet with lovely high arches and absolutely the most perfect toes. If forced to make a decision, it would have to be Laurie I guess, as women with larger size feet make me go even weaker at the knees :roll: Such perfect feet in a US size 11 just does it for me :o In fact, I haven't seen sexier feet than Korsetgirl or Laurieheels in any celeb pics or anywhere else for that matter...... LOVELY!!!

oooooooooooo....... i think i'd have to vote for betty page! hers are the only feet i can think of that actually ATTRACTED me! but then, everything about her attracted me! even the most attractive of current celebrities have ugly feet if they aren't wearing heels when observed. their feet have been mis-shapen by the shoes they wear constantly, so if they aren't in those shoes their feet look deformed (which they are)!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I have, vote me :-?

Want proof? :o

OK Nina, you've won my vote, as always.

But, I had other inspirations when I was younger. I remember old episodes of the "Donna Reed Show" (Donna baked cookies and vacuumed the carpet in 3 and 4 inch high heels). Also Lois Lane (Noel Neil) in the old George Reaves "Adventures of Superman." She was a short woman and she always wore very high heels as she portrayed Lois Lane.

But Nina, you top them both!:roll:

I remember Gale Storm from "My Little Margie" swinging through the door at the beginning of the show in her heels and who can forget the way Loretta Young would sweep into a room? Those were the days for us dirty-minded young men who didn't know what we were being dirty about, we just knew we were being dirty peeping at the heels.

I remember Gale Storm from "My Little Margie" swinging through the door at the beginning of the show in her heels and who can forget the way Loretta Young would sweep into a room? Those were the days for us dirty-minded young men who didn't know what we were being dirty about, we just knew we were being dirty peeping at the heels.

LOL! Oh how right you are! We could probably keep naming sitcoms from the late fifties/early sixties when the norm was for women to wear high heels whenever they appeared on TV. Those were the days. But you know, more and more women are appearing on TV shows and commercials now wearing high heels.

Has anyone seen the new VW ad with the beautiful blonde woman interviewing an old VW Bug? She has to be wearing at least five inch heels.

Dirty old man loves it! LOL again!:roll:

Roniheels I believe you are refering to Heidi Klum in the VW commercial. How about the lady in the cadillac commercial? She is in two of them, one where she decribes the car and then says something of if you ask your car something will it answer you back. The other one she pulls up to the boys club and leaves them at the light. Both show just a quick shot or her heels. Any takers on Elizabeth Hurley, especially in the movie "Bedazzeled"? Nina you have nice feet too and a very nice collection of heels to go with them. HH4Wolf

Roniheels I believe you are refering to Heidi Klum in the VW commercial.

How about the lady in the cadillac commercial? She is in two of them, one where she decribes the car and then says something of if you ask your car something will it answer you back. The other one she pulls up to the boys club and leaves them at the light. Both show just a quick shot or her heels.

Any takers on Elizabeth Hurley, especially in the movie "Bedazzeled"?

Nina you have nice feet too and a very nice collection of heels to go with them.

HH4Wolf

I didn't recognize Heidi Klum, but you're right, that's who that is and she looks so sexy.

And I also like the young woman in the two Cadillac commercials, especially when she presses her high heel down on the gas pedal.

And Elizabeth Hurley was quite a looker in the movie "Bedazzeled" and she wore some nice high heels, too.