New Girl

Hello from South East (and snowy) England I'm 40 something and adore high heels but due to having a hip replacement 2 years ago can only really wear them indoors... Hubby loves seeing me wear them and is reading the forum over my shoulder...

Hello from South East (and snowy) England

I'm 40 something and adore high heels but due to having a hip replacement 2 years ago can only really wear them indoors... Hubby loves seeing me wear them and is reading the forum over my shoulder...

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay :roll:

SW

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

Welcome:wave:! We are all looking forward to hear (ehm, read) more from you (and perhaps your hubby too).

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I'm 40 something and adore high heels but due to having a hip replacement 2 years ago can only really wear them indoors... Hubby loves seeing me wear them and is reading the forum over my shoulder...

Hi,

What are the highest heels you have & what shoe size are you?

Would love to hear more about you.

Best Wishes

Welcome to you both. Hang in there. I have a friend who had a hip replaced so she could wear heels again, and she did within a year. Her desire was that strong. She said in her case the pain was no greater in heels than without. Either way she had to do pain management so why not wear the heels.