Earrings?

Mr. X

I was just wondering how many guys here wear earrings. If you do, how many do you have and what kind do you wear? I myself have 1 in each. I have though about adding a second to each but not now. Mostly I were small hoops and some studs. When I'm in private though I sometimes where larger hoops or dangly earrings.

I wear one pair of earrings most of the time, except to work. Here is my collection. The huggies are about 12mm diameter, the square store is 7mm and of the other set the ball is 3mm. All of these were bought for me by my wife. Ian

post-213-133522856013_thumb.jpg

post-213-133522856015_thumb.jpg

post-213-133522856016_thumb.jpg

two in each ear. wear all types, pull through, dangly, hook, stud, gold, silver, beads,hoops, large and small. get a lot of odd looks with some, but hey, have piercing, utilise hole. got plenty of compliments when driving the taxi, or minibus, especially with heels on friday/saturday nights.

totter along into history

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had many holes in each, but currently, have 3 rings in each. The main holes are stretched to 8 ga, but if I leave them out for a few days, I can wear most standard size posts in them. Recently, I had both nostrils pierced, with tiny gems in each. I could not decide which side to get done, so had to get them both perforated.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

I was just wondering how many guys here wear earrings. If you do, how many do you have and what kind do you wear?

I myself have 1 in each. I have though about adding a second to each but not now. Mostly I were small hoops and some studs. When I'm in private though I sometimes where larger hoops or dangly earrings.

I have 1 in each too. I wore simple 20mm hoops with a bead at first. But I bought a pair online of 22mm hoops with 3 beads a few years ago that I wear daily now.

http://auntiestreasures.com/images/medium/Sterling-Silver-22mm-Endless-Hoop-With-Large-And-Two-Small-Beads-Earrings-ea-bhch-cfaw_MED.jpg

• 3 years later...

Had both lobes stretched to .75 but did not like it so let them shrink to .5 half inch. Got both industrials #12 and tragus #14 and both nipples #8 The navel is #6 The center of the tongue is #4 with the sides of the tongue #10. Still deciding about my tats. While I do have a septum hole I did it with a punch not a needle so it does not need a retainer and on some occasions I put in a #10 circular barbell.