new 6.5 inch patent pumps

david

I can tell you from experience, you will have to practice to walk in them. I have a pair that is 6 7/8 and one pair a full 7 inches. I can manage the 6 7/8 for a while but the 7 inch can't straighten my knees. Maybe after more practice. The are great looking heels, and my favorite color "black patent"!!!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Beautiful high heels! I have a pair similar to them with a 6 1/4 inch heel. I love wearing them, but I can't walk too fast in them and I don't wear them in public very often. Have fun wearing them as you get used to them. Let us know how you adapt to them and thanks for sharing the pictures with us.:roll:

I can tell you from experience, you will have to practice to walk in them. I have a pair that is 6 7/8 and one pair a full 7 inches. I can manage the 6 7/8 for a while but the 7 inch can't straighten my knees. Maybe after more practice.

The are great looking heels, and my favorite color "black patent"!!!!

thanks how long did it take for you too get comeftable in them:clap: do you have any pics too share

They look too big, look at the gap by the achilies tendon.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 2 months later...

They look like they have no arch support. Compare the attached as a comparison. In very high heels it's all about the arch support. Otherwise the balls of your feet and your heels take all the punishment (it's a bit like lying down only supported by your head and your feet). We have some 6" heels that are more comfy than many pairs of 4" as a result of the lower ones being poorly designed. You can make an arch support by experimenting with some foam insoles cut to shape, layered up and stuck inside the shoes under the arch area, but it's always better if the shoe follows the shape of your foot in the 1st place. Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522860218_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522860219_thumb.jpg

Wow, very good advice Benno. I think it makes all the difference between having them for house play, or actually going out in them. The tallest I have worn is 6", but they had a nicer arch, so I could actually walk in them. Saying that, though, the originals are SEXY looking!! I just know I couldn't do any more than house play in them. Nice shoes!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

hi ben thanks for your advice your right i ended up having too sell these shoes as they never felt comfy even after 2 weeks of foot training i dont have a problam usually and i love the style of these. do you have a website i can have a look at or do you have a shop i can come in too and try some pairs on. thanks speak soon david:wave:

I am a little confused. I don't have a shop beacuase I'm a graphic designer. You are welcome to come and try my own shoes on if you really want to.

The shoes I bought that are really comfy for high heels are from Leatherworks.

Cheers,

Ben

hi ben sorry for the confusion u sound like you know what your taking about,leatherworks has some fantastic shoes thanks for the site, might give you a shout next time im in brighton ill bring my shoes perhaps a night out im sure you can reccomend a few clubs many thanks david:wave:

hi ben thanks for your advice your right i ended up having too sell these shoes as they never felt comfy even after 2 weeks of foot training i dont have a problam usually and i love the style of these.

do you have a website i can have a look at or do you have a shop i can come in too and try some pairs on.

thanks speak soon

david:wave:

David...

I am so sorry those did not work our for you. Those were some pretty high heels. I hope you won't give up on the 6"+ high heels. I enjoy wearing them although I don't wear them that often publicly because I don't walk very fast in them. I hope you find a pair in the future that will be comfortable for you. Ben seems to really like Leatherworks. I viewed their website and they have a really good selection with some beautiful styles. It's worth a look. Good luck.

All,

I have two pairs of Leatherworks court shoes - 51/2" black patent long point toes and 7" black patent with red heels, and i have to say they are the absolute best. The 51/2" are a dream and by far the most comfortable of my cleection that i wear out. The 7", well look great but still practicing!

I can recommend them to you all - boys and girls. Saving up for a pair of their extreme platforms!

What are the arches like on the 7" in terms of support? Presuming they don't have a platform. I can't imagine they are easy to walk in even if they are custom made.