Spring fashion according to swedish blogger

admirer5577

I love this style IF it's done properly.

The 3 attached images are shoes I would love to own. I hate the gold strappy Antonio Berardi sandals. They are an unbalanced, clumsy mess, but the black patent peep toe version really works style wise. The Marc Jacobs backwards heels make me go all wobbly every time I see them. They are my favourite shoe of the year.

I will fully understand if anyone thinks I'm crazy.

post-9545-13352285595_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522855954_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522855956_thumb.jpg

Like any new fashion they appear strange when first introduced. Let's wait a couple of years and see what their "survival factore" is. At the moment, however, I can truthfully say that I don't like them. They just don't fit my image of a classic beautiful woman's high heel pump.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have lots a shoes. Over the years I couldn't even try to guess how many have been owned and worn. More than 250 pairs maybe. I would rather have one pair of Junko Shimada shoes than a pile of mass produced artificial leather tat by Pleaser or Jante. Designers like Shimada will push things on to the next level. I have had 1 pair of 6" Pleaser shoes and they were horrible. I also have a few pairs of hand made 6" heels and the difference is huge. Everything from the styling to the feel of the shoe and the craftmanship is in a different world. I have always been part of the school of thought that 'Good design costs relatively nothing' My girlfriend and I have made a pact to only buy really good quality well designed shoes. Even on the High Street here in the UK I won't even consider buying shoes from Primark, George or even New Look. I have not spent less than £70 on new shoes in the last couple of years and I will never go back. If you can't afford to spend lots of money then either save up or scour ebay for designer bargains. Once you have and wear and cherish some incredible heels you will see what I mean. Just look how the attached shoes follow the shape of the arch. Buy cheap, buy twice. Ben

post-9545-133522855998_thumb.jpg

.......... I would rather have one pair of Junko Shimada shoes than a pile of mass produced artificial leather tat by Pleaser or Jante. Designers like Shimada will push things on to the next level. I have had 1 pair of 6" Pleaser shoes and they were horrible. I also have a few pairs of hand made 6" heels and the difference is huge. Everything from the styling to the feel of the shoe and the craftmanship is in a different world. I have always been part of the school of thought that 'Good design costs relatively nothing.............

Ben

I agree with you but not many manufacturers produces shoes in UK 11/US13 /EU45 so one has to be happy with what is out there.

ive seen these in soulmates magazines...

well at least they wont get caught in between gaps in the paving....

would like 2 try them on and see it i could hack it....

but its not really wearing heels is it !! lol

Surely if your heels are placed in a higher position then they are in fact 'High Heels'

Witchcraft, burn the heretic!

I just hope that she's wrong. I absolutely hate those. You cant have high heeled shoe without heel.

Ill stop buying shoes if that gets mainstream. I'll buy something else.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "