Getting Your Feet Wet

amandahls

I went over to the east coast this weekend with my partner and had a long beach walk along the coast north of Saltfleet. I got some platform trainers like this recently

http://www.newrockdirect.co.uk/new-rock/new-rock-cyber/new-rock-cyber-cib010-c1.html

and I’m pleased to say they got a thorough christening. I had great fun steering us towards the sea, and trying to ease my partner gently into the water. There were a couple of places where streams run out down the beach which we waded through too, so all in all a good day. My jeans were soaked too, but it was warm enough to ensure that I‘d stopped dripping by the time we went back to the car, and were OK later in a quiet restaurant we stopped at in the way back to the hotel. My shoes squelched a bit, but not too loudly!

Alexa

Performing on stage is a lot of fun, but nerve wrecking as well, as least for mere mortals such as myself. I'm not sure how Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift or Ke$ha does it. That is where dressing up in my coolest clothes and the hours of practicing comes in. Also, the hours of practice I get walking in my high heel platform boots helps a lot too as I know I can prance around on stage in the platform heels just fine although I think you Jane and Alexa could probably have gone for much higher heels then what I wore on performance night. I always cheat when wearing high heel boots, I have padding with pantyhose and socks while the two of you wear even higher heels without any padding! Jane, with a bit of practice, I am sure you could have sang just as well as I did on stage. Do you ever get the urge to sing in the shower or sing when you are placing your heels in water in public places? Alexa, that is a very funky pair of platform ankle boots you wore to the beach! Are they at least partially waterproof? I take it you stepped into really deep water so the water came in from the top of your ankle boots? Today, I tried to wear a pair of boots with a really really high heel. They are really challenging for me so I had to layer on 3 pairs of wool socks and my usual pantyhose to try to offset the discomfort. My feet are sooooo wet with sweat today, this is getting embarrassing

Yes, we were in quite deep, up to our thighs at one point, and were splashing each other too. I did wonder whether to go the whole hog and get my top and bra wet too, but we were at the coast and it was breezy so that would have been a little too chilly, despite the sun being out.

I’m pleased to hear you’re experimenting with higher heels Heidi. Practice makes perfect!

Alexa

Hi Heidi and Alexa

I admire anyone who can get up and perform in front of people and entertain them so here's to you both.

Heidi, don't think I sing when I'm giving my heels a soaking... I am concentrating too hard on them! :irked: I don't wear heels too high cos I would fall over and break something... especially on a night out and after a few drinks! Normally 2-3 inch heels is my limit though I have been known to go higher on occasion. I would love a pair of these:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod117550073&parentId= but sadly a little of my price range. I really want to wet those with a nice pair of tights on. :smile: Looking for something of a similar ilk... especially with all the rain we are having at the mo... plenty of wet feet opportunities! Though sadly nothing to report over the last few days...

Pleased you managed to christen your amazing new trainers Alexa, sounds like an excellent experience. Were you still barefoot in them or did you get wet socks too?

Heidi, see you do get wet tights! You have asked me if they go even more transparent when wet... you should be able to tell me now. :smile:

Jane

X

No, no socks on Saturday. I don’t like anything between me and my beloved shoes! Incidentally, perhaps because of the salt water, or the amount of padding they have, they’re taking a long time to dry out. I checked them just now and they still feel a little damp. I did wear socks with walking boots on Sunday but we didn’t play in any water along the way. As I’ve mentioned in another thread, I think walking boots are a bit too ‘flat’ for me now that my feet have become adapted to high heels – my calves were aching on Monday and Tuesday. So those platform trainers will be getting a lot more use whenever there is walking to be done.

Jane, that would be a fantastic achievement, getting wet in a pair of creations from Christian Louboutin. What a thought to conjure with!

Alexa

Hi Jane, Alexa, Sorry for the late replies, between work, singing practice and helping out a friend who just broke up with her bf, I have been extremely busy lately. Jane, that pair of open toe heels looks very nice! I like the catchy red sole it has although the very thin heel does look challenging to stand up in. For people like you and Alexa who are great at walking in heels, I guess the biggest obstacle is price. For me, if I were to were a pair of heels that thin and high, I would need boots for sure to hide my padding. Alexa, jumping into the water up to your chest would be quite the experience! I am sure a lot of people, especially guys would be looking at you. Guys LOVE playful girls, especially girls who dress up nicely in heels and are playful. I heard somewhere that guys love to see girls wrestle in gel, so I would imagine that guys would love to see girls wet in a nice dress and heels too although I think you are a very special, ultra brave girl to pull something like that off in public. Alexa, did you get your platforms dry yet? Lately, when I have been performing, I have been alternating between a pair of platform pumps with thick heel and a pair of knee high boots with thin heel. I think I am getting better at singing while strutting across a stage in heels. I have less fear of tripping, falling and making a huge fool of myself on stage now. Jane, yes, I do sweat in my boots and pantyhose although I have no clue if anything becomes transparent as everything is hidden in my boots! LOL I don't want to unzip my boots with wet nylons in public, especially if any scent escapes. That would be so embarrassing, it would make me want to hide in a cave! Heidi

Hi there Heidi. Sorry to hear about your friend - I'm sure you were a great comfort to her! Yes, my shoes are pretty much dry now, after last weekend's adventures. Very often, when I've been playing in water, it seems to have caught the eye of men of all ages. It must be a fairly common interest, as there are a lot of fetish sites devoted to girls in wet clothes. My boyfriend seems to like the idea of me getting wet but he's a bit reluctant to come in with me. I got him well soaked last weekend though. Great to hear you've been practicing your music. I think I'd be a bit wobbly in those shoes that Jane provided a link to. You seemt to have the impression that I strut around in six inch stilettos all day. Most of my shoes have broader heels than that, and many of them are supplemented with a platform. Plus a lot of them have Mary Jane straps, or are boots. So I'm not as an accomplished a heel wearer as you make out! in fact, compared to some people (including many contributirs here), I still consider myself to be quite a novice. Alexa

Hi Heidi and Alexa

Sorry for not replying. Just been really busy... you know when you don't really think you are busy but work followed by a couple of evenings out and out and about all day and suddenly several days have passed!

If I could afford those Christian Louboutin I would get them and soak them straight away. On the lookout for something similar to soak. In the meantime I am sad to report no further wet feet experiences! Must contrive one again! As it's really warm at the moment tights are completely out so just heels today and let the side down again at the weekend with flip-flops.

I just did a quick search for wet high heels and wetlook women and was amazed at the number of sites... will have a scan to give me some footwear ideas to soak! ;o)

Heidi, brilliant to hear your stage work is going so well. :irked: I have to say the same as Alexa in that I definitely don't walk around in really high heels all day. The Christian Louboutin link I posted was for some shoes I would love to wear out on a really wet day... definitely not something I would wear all the time!

Did you both have good weekends? Any more "incidents" to report Alexa? :smile:

Jane

X

No new water mischief I‘m afraid. Mind you, it’s been very warm and sticky lately in my part of the UK, so it’s tempting. Sadly, where I am at the moment the fountains are full of scum and litter so are not very appetising. I shall see what opportunities the weekend brings.

Alexa

Hi Jane, Alexa, Sorry for the slow replies, I have been extremely busy as of late. The weather here in northwest Germany has been very very wet. As I drove to work, there was light rain. As I left my auto in the lot and walked into the office, it started to rain cats and coyotes! I had on a summer dress and a pair of leather ankle boots with a 2.5" block heel. Good thing it was a block heel as it allowed me to sprint into the office, with sprint being a relative term as I it was more of a brisk walk in heels. I should have worn my knee high boots but it has been hot lately so I have switched to ankle boots. Once inside my office, I discovered that my socks were all wet although my pantyhose, underneath my socks were okay. I have spare socks in my purse which I changed into at the office. Alexa, Jane, you two are way too modest when it comes to walking in heels, block or stilettos. You two don't even need any padding to walk in 3" plus heels where as I need pantyhose and socks for padding or else I can't walk in 3" plus heels at all! I wore ankle boots today thus I can't pack in as much padding as usual or else my ankles look fat and already, I am having problems walking in heels over an extended period of time. You mentioned that there are fetish sites about girls wearing high heels jumping into splash pads? I had never even thought about that! I thought guys just like naked girls wrestling in the mud hahaha Heidi

Hi Heidi and Alexa Sadly nothing to report here either. Weather has also been really hot and sticky here but I haven't taken the opportunity to cool my feet off. However, I just saw the weather forecast for tomorrow... opportunity knocks I think! :irked: Sorry to hear the weather is so wet in Germany Heidi... I think that is what is heading here tomorrow maybe. You missed a wet foot opportunity! ;o) However, I think you can stand in deep water and the water would fail to penetrate to your feet through all those layers. :smile: Mud wrestling and worse!!! However, I plan on having a bit of a Google at the weekend to see what's out there. Here's to tomorrow's rain... toes at the ready and expectant of water! :smile: Jane X

Hello Jane, Alexa

It has rained for several days in a row over here in northwestern Germany. The weather got hot today too with a high reaching +27C. Good thing the air conditioning is strong at my office and in my car.

Today, I wore a business blouse to work and underneath, wore a vivid tube top. This was so I didn't have to change too much for work and for singing practice after work. I also wore a pair of knee high leather boots, waterproof of course as it is alternating between raining and drizzling here. With the outside temperature, once I go outside, my boots get very hot but at least no water is getting in. These boots have a 3.5" heel and a hidden half in platform. They feel so good and make me look so confident, be it in a boardroom meeting or on stage belting out songs to a practice audience :smile:

Let me know what your search on Google turns up Jane!

Heidi

Hi Heidi and Alexa

Sadly nothing to report here either. Weather has also been really hot and sticky here but I haven't taken the opportunity to cool my feet off. However, I just saw the weather forecast for tomorrow... opportunity knocks I think! :irked:

Sorry to hear the weather is so wet in Germany Heidi... I think that is what is heading here tomorrow maybe. You missed a wet foot opportunity! ;o) However, I think you can stand in deep water and the water would fail to penetrate to your feet through all those layers. :smile:

Mud wrestling and worse!!! However, I plan on having a bit of a Google at the weekend to see what's out there.

Here's to tomorrow's rain... toes at the ready and expectant of water! :smile:

Jane

X

WOW!!!! it seems you guys really like to get your shoes and feet wet!!! How do I join in??? I recently graduated from uni, so bought some new Dune Patent Leather Slingbacks for the occasion.....after the ceremony came the outdoor party! It was raining so the shoes got a little wet.....i enjoyed it, boyfriend could not understand!!!! Loved the feel, not sure the shoes did, should these become my rain shoes???!!! Love L x

I got caught in the rain yesterday weraring silky smooth holdups and my shiny black Schuh Lois court shoes ooops!!! As they're patent-type, they were ok when they got wet but the shiny smooth soles combined with the wet pavements turned them into sexy little stiletto ice skates lol and I slipped over onto my bum on the car park when I was on my way to the car lol My holdups and shoes were both soaked by the time I got home but after a quick little wipe over and polish my heels are as good as new and my holdups will be fine once I've washed them. Something sexy about wearing stilettos in the rain though...

Hey Lesia, Carly, glad you joined in the conversation! You two fit into this conversation with Alexa & Jane a lot better then I as I am the person here who is trying to avoid getting her feet wet in high heels! haha When you two are wearing stilettos when it is raining outside, do you find you walk differently then if it was dry? Do your shoes even slip off when wet?

Hi Lesia and Carly Great to have you here! :irked: Lesia, just join in! Alexa and I have being trying to persuade Heidi to get her feet wet for ages but to no avail, maybe you can help. :smile: Were you were tights when you got your slingbacks wet? I love filling my shoes up when wearing tights and Alexa is completely the opposite and loves it without tights. You should definitely make them your rain shoes though... and "accidentally" find some big puddles to walk in and fill those shoes up! And obviously then report back here... :smile: Couldn't agree more Carly, definitely something sexy about it. Not sure if you have read previous posts but Alexa is very confident in getting her shoes wet while I can only report having got them wet in rain when I'm not the only one... and the shower at home! Don't think my boyfriend really understands either... but once or twice he seems to have and one thing has led to another... ;o) Come on Heidi, can we convince you? :smile: Jane X

This weekend, I am going on stage and performing once more. We are going to the south for the performance where the temperatures are much hotter. I hope to be able to keep my feet nice and dry while wearing a pair of really high heel boots. I love heels, especially when prancing around on stage. I am thinking of going with a pair of white knee high boots with 3.5" heel and going with two pairs of pantyhose and one pair of thick socks for padding. I am also going to try Alexa's trick by putting antiperspirant on first. For now, it's party time for me :irked:

Hey Heidi, Jane, Alexa and Carly!! Thanks for replying!!! I am relatively new into this too Heidi! Somehow getting your feet wet in heels seems to make wearing them so much more sensual, it feels so nice! Difficult to explain, esp to a BF!!! I wore the Dune Slingbacks today in the rain, and ended up getting a little wet, but my god it was worth it!!! I wore them barefooot, i dont usually wear tights, usually barefoot! Love you all!!!

Hi Jane, Alexa, Leslia, Carly I noticed that you are ALL in England. I hope you are all safe from the riots over there. I am also wondering if because you get more precipitation over there, you are more inclined to frolic in it. I used to always think that the heels available in the UK are great as a lot of them would be waterproof. Little did I know that the girls there prefer their heels to NOT be waterproof LOL We are getting an unusual amount of rain here in northwest Germany. The temperatures range from +13C to +20C everyday and I am wearing knee high leather boots that are waterproof to work. I usually like the thinner heels in the summer but these past few days, I am always wearing ones with wider heels so I don't slip in the water and get my entire body soaked! Heidi

Hi Heidi, Alexa, Lesia, Carly Lesia, know what you mean about getting wet heels, there is something sensual about it. Alexa and I have also put it down the old "naughty teenager" feeling too. Definitely something about it that makes me feel naughty. You should try it with tights too! My favourite! ;o) I've only recently started to enjoy it - last couple of years. And this is the first time I have ever openly discussed it and it has been great. :irked: Fortunately there haven't been any riots where I am. Not a great advert for England. All for protesting and standing up for what you believe in but mindless thuggery and vandelism is totally wrong. Hope our government are strong enough to deal with it and the idiots involved. We do get a lot of rain over here certainly, think we known for that around the world! :smile: Not been too much opportunity recently... did have a horrendous day last week, think it was Friday... but I badly timed all the downpours and missed them! Been nothing to report this week in terms of wetting my lil ol' toes. Anyone got anything to report? Jane X

Dear All,

Back again after a few days absence. Just a quick visit as I have to rush off again in a few minutes. Carly and Lesia, it’s really great to see new members. Sorry, that sounds rude, but you know what I mean. Thanks for your message of concern Heidi, but there haven’t been any riots near me. There haven’t been very many opportunities for getting wet with my shoes on lately. A few days ago I just popped into town on foot on the way home from work and got caught in a shower. I walked slowly and enjoyed the sensation of the rain on my face, and the soft caress of raindrops on my shins and the tops of my feet. A little ran down into my shoes, but it wasn’t a great deal. I enjoyed watching other people walking in the rain too, and imagining their clothes and shoes getting wet.

Thinking about what it means to play in water and get oneself wet and why I enjoy it, I haven’t really come up with any significant answers, but there are certainly some highly pleasurable aspects. Just before I plunge my feet into a pool there’s a delicious feeling of anticipation. Last time I swung my legs over the parapet of a public fountain I had almost a dreamlike sensation, as if I couldn’t really believe that life could be this good. I know the water’s going to be cold, but in a sense I’m yearning for that initial shock of contact, the feel of it rushing into my shoes or boots, the sense of being helplessly past the point of no return – abandon, even. There’s no going back now, I’ll be well and truly wet for hours.

Judging by the numbers of young people you see playing in public pools and fountains on hot days, I’m sure we can’t be the only ones! And over the years, I’m sure the majority of people I’ve seen doing this have been girls. So there’s something about being female too.

If you feel self-conscious about getting wet in public, here’s a little morsel that might offer some comfort:

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/class/psy301/niederhoffer/Articles/spotlight.html

Admittedly, it’s not about being wet, but it’s about wearing an embarrassing t shirt. People felt self-conscious, but the vast majority of the other people in the room didn’t even notice. Now you could say the same about having wet shoes or wet clothes. Chances are, unless you’re actually leaving a trail of water behind you, people won’t pay that much attention.

All this has made me want to do it again. I must have a few more good water mischief sessions before the summer’s over.

Alexa

Hi everyone, Alexa, interesting article on psychology! I can see why you are so brave now to get wet. You are right, most others are probably too preoccupied with their own thing to notice. Here on the German side of the North Sea, we are getting one of the wettest summers in history! It has been raining almost everyday for the past week and it is extremely wet outside. I don't want to ruin my expensive designer boots so this week, I have been wearing some of my older boots that have a good rubber grip on the bottom. The outside of the boots are getting super soaked as I have to step in puddle after puddle to get to work. Good thing the high heel and the lining keep me nice and dry inside. Heidi

Hello ladies! Sorry for not replying sooner - mad few days... though when I look back I really can't remember what I've done! Thanks for that article Alexa - it is so true. If it were the other way round then no doubt I wouldn't really notice either. It's psychology I guess - we are our own worst enemies when it comes to worrying about what other people think or what they might or might not have noticed. I'm also with you Alexa on being unable to describe how getting my feet wet makes me feel. I have to admit to a tendency to watching other ladies in heels and, like you, imagining them getting their heels and feet wet. Have to admit to a little bit of naughtiness in the office - and almost got caught out. Was thinking about how nice it would be to get my feet wet so decided to slip my heels off and dribble some water from my cup onto my toes behind my desk. I was wearing tan coloured tights so they immediately showed as wet and went all shiny. I then decided to dribble a bit more into my heels and then slid my feet into them. Just as I put them back on my boss called me into his office! Bad timing or what - panic! I was fortunate that I hadn't poured too much into them otherwise it could have been very messy... and genuinely quite hard to explain! ;o) Felt great for it though and went back to my desk and put some more water in... not much, just a little so my toes had their own little paddling pool! Wonderful feeling... ok, my toes were a little prunish later but it was worth it. Just love that feeling or water in that enclosed space squishing around my toes. And I love the wet tights clinging to my toes too though I know you ladies prefer barefoot. Not that I'm averse to some wet barefeet in heels too. :irked: Right, after reading that article I am determined to get my feet wet out and about... and not just in the rain when other people are also being caught out. :smile: Jane X

At the end of last week I had to go up to north Wales for a meeting concerned with one of the projects I’m working on. I was driving back to the midlands along the North Wales coast in the early evening looking at the sands – the tide was out at the time –and thinking it all looked so pretty. After a little while I couldn’t resist it any longer and knowing there are a limited number of warm days with light evenings left this year I stopped the car on the seafront at a small resort and went for a wander across the deserted sands. I love walking along the edge of the sea and waiting for a wave to come and break against my legs. Although there was very little surf, I didn’t have to wait long. It was cold, but that delightful feeling of first getting wet was delightful. I was wearing black flared jeans and my platform trainers and I waded along in the surf for a while and watched the sun going down. The beach was fairly empty apart from a couple of dog walkers and a family with children so I completed my beach walk without too much of an audience and got back in the car. It took me a while to get home and I enjoyed feeling the residual water in my shoes and the wet fabric against my legs as a little reminder of my mischief. When I got home and took my shoes off, my toes and the soles of my feet were certainly crinkly! But very soft too. I put the shoes on again for a walk to the shops yesterday, and they were still cool and damp – quite refreshing on a warm day. There was also that enjoyably gritty feel under my feet from all the minute sand particles, which I love because it reminds me of my trip to the beach.

Good to hear of your adventures Jane. Maybe part of the fun is knowing that you might get caught or that someone will notice!

Alexa

Hi Alexa, I'm Sharon, I'm new here. It seems we share something here. I 'm always getting my boots, shoes, trainers etc soaked on purpose. I absolutely adore the feeling of it! I'm lucky enough to have my own heated outdoor pool, so getting wet is something I do almost daily! :irked:

Hope to here from you, and any other women here who share this, and we can discuss our experiences.

I mainly wear knee length boots with at least 3" heels, and with opaque tights (min 70denier, and up to my cosy 150denier ones) I also love wearing slouch socks with well cushioned trainers and leggings, not to mention countless other types of shoes with various heel styles..

Anyway, look forward to replys, and I hope this will be an enjoyable time here.

Kind regards, Sharon.

Hi everyone, As summer is winding down, this past weekend, I went for a walk along a boardwalk next to the beach with several friends. We had an outdoor barbeque and as the sun was setting, my friends started to take out the ice cooled alcoholic beverages. After drinking several, perhaps my sense of logic started to go awry and I wandered onto the beach. I was wearing a nice sundress, two pairs of glossy suntan pantyhose and a pair of knee high platform leather boots with block heel. I waded into the water until the water almost reached the very top of the platform! I felt so daring and naughty. Now I know what Alexa and Jane feel when they play with water. After that brief moment of drunken insanity, I went back to the seating area with my friends away from the water. I have a feeling if Jane was there, her sandals and pantyhose would be soaked! If Alexa was there, she would be soaked all the way to her knees! Sharon, good to see you join the discussion. I see you also like to wear boots with pantyhose. Do you also find that wearing boots with padded pantyhose makes heels a lot more comfortable? Heidi

Hello Heidi, Yeah, I wear thick opaque tights (usually a minimum of 70 denier) around 95% of the time that I wear my boots or my court shoes, and even my trainers! I find they make them all feel a lot more comfy to wear. In the little time that I do wear socks, I'll wear them over my tights, but this is usually only when I wear trainers. Like I said in my other post, I also absolutely love getting my boots and other shoes, with my tights on, totally soaked on a regular basis. I just adore the feeling and love squishy, squelchy noises from my boots or the cushioning in my trainers :irked: P.S. If you are Alexa or Jane reading this, please get in contact with me. Many thanks, Sharon.

Hello everyone Great story Alexa. I find there is definitely something special about getting wet feet when it isn't planned. Don't get me wrong, a nice soak in the bath or shower in a pair of heels is fantastic but when it's a spur of the moment thing there is definitely an added excitement. Have to admit to not even having got my feet wet over the last few days despite the terrible weather. Where I live we had severe flooding last Thursday but being at work meant I missed it! More rain forecast for the bank holiday weekend though I believe so best make the most of it. I must also get down the beach for some heel wetting... though it might look quite odd wondering along the beach in heels and then paddling... but if Alexa can do it then I can do it!!! :irked: Great to have you join in here Sharon. And very jealous of your outside heated pool! I love the squishing feeling too - very hard to describe but wonderful when that water squishes through your tights, between your toes and around your feet. Do you get your feet and heels wet away from your pool and out in public...? Still something I am trying to do and not worry about - no rational for worrying about it and have been getting some great encouragement from Alexa and Heidi. Heidi - great to have to back! So close! I am so glad you can almost relate to that feeling - you should have walked right in, filled those boots up and soaked your tights! :smile: I know you want to! Even if only once so you can really feel what we other ladies enjoy soaking our feet. Here's to some soaking heels experiences this weekend. Will report back... happy wet heels everyone and enjoy the long weekend! :smile: Jane x

Hi Jane, I live in the south west of Cornwall, and just 10mins walk from the beach. I go running on the beach, and always go for a swim in the sea after my run. I just walk into the water with all my clothes on. Trainers, slouch socks, tights with leggings over them, my undies, bra top and hoody top. I swim for 20mins then get out and walk home with water sheeting off of me! I sqelch all the way up the road, leaving a trail of water behind me!! I get a few looks off strangers, but not many. Of the very few times sumbody has asked why im completely soaked, I just say 'I was out for a run, got hot and wanted to cool down'. They buy it everytime! Also, I was in Plymouth in July, and theres a 2ft deep water feature at the sundial in the city centre. It was busy there, but nobody in the water. I just climbed up and stepped in with my black 'clarks' £75 knee length leather 3.5 chunky heel boots on. The water came above my knees saturating my boots and completely submerging them. I had on brown matt 140 denier opaque tights on with a denim mini. Felt fantastic walking around the main streets afterwoods drenched to my thighs! People were busy going about their day. Hardly got any looks at all Jane.

Hello, Sharon, have you ever gotten wet when wearing more then one pair of your 70+ denier pantyhose? ........ I live in northwest Germany where it is very cool but one business trip, I was down in Milan, Italy where it was not so cool in the summer. Because it was a key business presentation, I wanted to look very confident. I wore a skirt suit. The taller the heel on my boots, the more padding I need to wear to be comfortable so for that presentation, I wore a pair of fur lined, knee high boots with 3.5" heel. To offset the heels, I added three pairs of opaque pantyhose for padding. The weather got hotter then I had anticipated and perspiration occured during the presentation. After the meeting, I had discovered that even my outer layer of pantyhose was moist and there was definitely a squishy feeling of moisture inside my fur lined boots and pantyhose. Have you ever layered more then 1 pair of pantyhose and gotten yourself wet? Jane, did you end up going to the beach? If so, what sort of heels and what sort of pantyhose did you wear into the water? Heidi