Breaking the ice at work

raymond.nl

I would appreciate some input on what type of boot (my thing) would go down best at work. It's a pretty liberal place and I'm one of the senior partners (no one above me). Cubans and cowboy boots are the most commonly accepted (manly) style I would think, but that would be very much "not me". I wonder if increasing heel height inch by inch is easier than jumping in at thee inches (my current comfortable height)? I've just begun wearing heels trying out a pair of designer wedges that were slightly to big for me girlfriend (which she bought at an 80% discount!). Unfortunately these wedges have some girly frills that make them rather unsuitable for the workplace. How about the attached 3" stacked heel boots? Please imagine blue stone-washed jeans to go over these boots (so that the knotted ribbon in the back doesn't clearly show). Thanks!

post-11084-133522855453_thumb.jpg

dang, raymond, those look good! if you don't wear them, send 'em my way. they'd go great with some of my jean skirts! r1g0r

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Hi Raymond, I've also been wondering about purchasing a very similar style of boot to anable be to wear heels under my jeans on a more regular basis in public. I've been a bit undecided so far as I normally go for high heeled courts and mary-janes. Unfortunately this means I don't get to wear heels in public as much as I would like. I'll be interested to hear others' opinions on these boots too!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

I agree with Ruth. If you can, just take the bow off and the boots are perfect to wear to work. (The bow isn't that "eye catching" so you could even wear them without removing it.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If you are going to wear them under pants, nobody will get to see the bow. The toe part looks perfect. The only thing that could be better is that the color of the heel and the front is different. This might catch the eye a bit quicker than when they would be the same. Keep in mind that when you walk, the pants go up a bit and the heel becomes more visible than when you stand in front of the mirror. On the whole they look very stylish.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I agree with Ruth. If you can, just take the bow off and the boots are perfect to wear to work. (The bow isn't that "eye catching" so you could even wear them without removing it.)

I myself would remove the bow. But even if you don't have fun wearing them to work.;)