Pumps and shackles...

• 4 years later...

Nicolette, when your ankles are chained, you can walk in heels. I used to have a pair of iron manacles with padlocks and a chain. The chain noise was wonderful.:wavey: Chain, indeed? Why not go for an iron ball...on each ankle? You can kneel at my high-heeled feet and chain my ankles any time. Run your fingers along the chain. Keep me like that for a few days. What about you, Nicolette? Shall I clank in my chains when I close the fetters around your shapely ankles. :smile: Please, a snug fit over the ankle bone!

The best way to wear shackles is on bare legs. The manacles must fit very snugly around the ankle, over the ankle bone, so that they will fit only if you are wearing five-inch heels. The length of the chain should allow for the shortness of step that is best for the high-heel wearer. The chain should be kept loose for chain noise, which is all the more beautiful when accompanied by the sound of the heels on a hard surface. Walk slowly to avoid the iron or steel chafing on the ankles. A girlfriend long ago used to have me work for her as her maid in heels for the weekend, after which I had rust marks on my ankles for days. Beautiful! High heels + shackles = bliss.

• 2 weeks later...