Latest purchases

I've been a little quiet on here recently... new relationship has been taking up my time and energy, but the good news is that he appreciates me wearing nice heels ;) Some members will remember me going on fanatically about a pair of Louboutin boots before Xmas. I bought the considerably cheaper version from Aldo, which are in a beautiful soft leather: (001) (002) My Betty Page shoes from Burlesque Blue. I love dressing up in my vintage style 6 strap suspender corselette and FF stockings with these. Just need to get a long black wig and some Betty bangs and I'll be set :cool1:: (003) Also from Burlesque Blue. I wore these to Tescos and felt that they were just a little too high for me and I felt that I was walking a little strangely, but according to the new bloke, they made me have a great ass wiggle :wave: (004) (005) Sorry the pics aren't any better, they were self portraits on my camera phone. New bloke has a digital SLR though, which could make for interesting material B)

post-9164-133522855456_thumb.jpg

post-9164-133522855461_thumb.jpg

post-9164-133522855465_thumb.jpg

post-9164-133522855471_thumb.jpg

post-9164-133522855475_thumb.jpg

Cinnamon, Thanks for sharing the pics, the boots are very nice. My SO said she would like a pair of back zipped boots. Also congrats on the new relationship. Glad he appreciates your style. ;)

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I love the back zips, they're so sexy. Thank you for the kind words, it is good to have somebody who appreciates the shoes. In fact, he's a bad influence... he dragged me around Selfridges shoe department to make me drool at Louboutins ;) He prefers the platform "stripper" shoes though, which as a rule I only wear for comfort when clubbing. I'll have to refine his tastes in heels hehe.

I love the back zips, they're so sexy.

Thank you for the kind words, it is good to have somebody who appreciates the shoes. In fact, he's a bad influence... he dragged me around Selfridges shoe department to make me drool at Louboutins ;)

He prefers the platform "stripper" shoes though, which as a rule I only wear for comfort when clubbing. I'll have to refine his tastes in heels hehe.

Nice pics btw. Maby you can get him to start wearing heels and that would definitely refine his taste:)

real men wear heels

All great looking shoes / boots, how can anyone who encourages you to buy and wear heels be a bad influence ?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Also from Burlesque Blue. I wore these to Tescos and felt that they were just a little too high for me and I felt that I was walking a little strangely, but according to the new bloke, they made me have a great ass wiggle B)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Spookygoffbird/SP_A0035.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Spookygoffbird/SP_A0034.jpg

Soooooo glad we don't shop at the same branch..... ;):cool1::wave:

My Betty Page shoes from Burlesque Blue. I love dressing up in my vintage style 6 strap suspender corselette and FF stockings with these. Just need to get a long black wig and some Betty bangs and I'll be set ;):

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Spookygoffbird/SP_A0036.jpg

I have the same model, in black leather. How do you find the sizing? All my other shoes by Burlesque Blue run small, so I figured these would too, but they seemed to run true, so a UK 7 is too big for me.. :cool1: Can't even make them fit with insoles etc.

All great looking shoes / boots, how can anyone who encourages you to buy and wear heels be a bad influence ?

Because bills may not be paid in order to irresponsibly spend on pretty footwear :cool1:

As for the sizing of the BB shoes, I had them both in UK 3 and they fit wonderfully. No problem at all.

Haha, the Tescos trip was quite funny. I have bright cherry red hair at the moment, and was wearing them with skin tight black jeans with rips across my ass... a little on the r'n'r side of things. If you did shop in the same store as me, you'd know about it ;)

I will do my best for boot pics. I'm currently prancing around in 8" platform stiletto stripper shoes that the SO bought for me yesterday, so the boots will have to wait a while.

And there are the 8" platforms for good measure.

post-9164-133522855497_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I've been a little quiet on here recently... new relationship has been taking up my time and energy, but the good news is that he appreciates me wearing nice heels ;)

Some members will remember me going on fanatically about a pair of Louboutin boots before Xmas. I bought the considerably cheaper version from Aldo, which are in a beautiful soft leather:

(001) (002)

My Betty Page shoes from Burlesque Blue. I love dressing up in my vintage style 6 strap suspender corselette and FF stockings with these. Just need to get a long black wig and some Betty bangs and I'll be set :cool1::

(003)

Also from Burlesque Blue. I wore these to Tescos and felt that they were just a little too high for me and I felt that I was walking a little strangely, but according to the new bloke, they made me have a great ass wiggle :wave:

(004) (005)

Sorry the pics aren't any better, they were self portraits on my camera phone.

New bloke has a digital SLR though, which could make for interesting material B)

Hi,

The Betty Page type shoes look a lot steeper & higher than than the ones in your 004 & 005 pictures.

What is the heel height of these shoes & what size do you wear in UK Sizes?

I am thinking of buying some shoes from Burlesque Blue for my wife so I would be keen to know your opinion of them.

Best Wishes

I've been a little quiet on here recently... new relationship has been taking up my time and energy, but the good news is that he appreciates me wearing nice heels :roll:

Some members will remember me going on fanatically about a pair of Louboutin boots before Xmas. I bought the considerably cheaper version from Aldo, which are in a beautiful soft leather:

(001) (002)

My Betty Page shoes from Burlesque Blue. I love dressing up in my vintage style 6 strap suspender corselette and FF stockings with these. Just need to get a long black wig and some Betty bangs and I'll be set :o:

(003)

Also from Burlesque Blue. I wore these to Tescos and felt that they were just a little too high for me and I felt that I was walking a little strangely, but according to the new bloke, they made me have a great ass wiggle :-?

(004) (005)

Sorry the pics aren't any better, they were self portraits on my camera phone.

New bloke has a digital SLR though, which could make for interesting material :D

Very nice purchases, thank you for the pictures.

Hi there - thx for the sexy pics - I'm mainly into your HH pumps - tell your BF to get off the platforms they do nothing good for the looks :-) Stay to the non-platforms IMHO! John

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 7 months later...

Hi,

The Betty Page type shoes look a lot steeper & higher than than the ones in your 004 & 005 pictures.

What is the heel height of these shoes & what size do you wear in UK Sizes?

I am thinking of buying some shoes from Burlesque Blue for my wife so I would be keen to know your opinion of them.

Best Wishes

The Betty shoes do *feel* higher despite the heels on both BB shoes being the same height. I take UK 3, and both run true to size. These shoes are meant to have a 6" heel but because of my size 3 feet, the guy made them 5.25" which is enough for me without a platform.

I've had some rather entertaining comments along the way. One female waitress nearly dropped a tray of drinks in a bar and exclaimed "oh my god! how the hell does she walk in those!?"

Quite amusing :w00t2:

Hi there - thx for the sexy pics - I'm mainly into your HH pumps - tell your BF to get off the platforms they do nothing good for the looks :-) Stay to the non-platforms IMHO!

John

I personally prefer the more classic fetish look than the stripper style, but being 5'1, sometimes the platforms come in handy :w00t2:

Same here, I totally dig the classic styles, but I have such a soft spot for plats. I have a 12" pair, and they're the only shoes that mean I'm taller than my OH. It also means I almost hit my head on the lights lol. Problem is if I have a spate of wearing the platforms, I feel even shorter when I'm back on the ground

Lol it is pretty weird how you view the world from a totally different vantage point with the high platformed heels. 8" is my highest, as shown in the this thread, and that makes me as tall as my other half, so I'm happy to stop there hehe. 12" though. Man! That's tall!!!!!! :w00t2:

Nice patent heels there Cinnamon, thanks for sharing them here with us. I like the boots too. Although patent is my favourite, there is something about black non-patent stretch knee boots either leather or PU, which makes me want to rush out and buy a pair. I'll be the owner of some 6" heels soon, can't wait!

Because bills may not be paid in order to irresponsibly spend on pretty footwear :lmao:

As for the sizing of the BB shoes, I had them both in UK 3 and they fit wonderfully. No problem at all.

Haha, the Tescos trip was quite funny. I have bright cherry red hair at the moment, and was wearing them with skin tight black jeans with rips across my ass... a little on the r'n'r side of things. If you did shop in the same store as me, you'd know about it :w00t2:

I will do my best for boot pics. I'm currently prancing around in 8" platform stiletto stripper shoes that the SO bought for me yesterday, so the boots will have to wait a while.

And there are the 8" platforms for good measure.

Thanks for the pics,its about time some females post pics.

• 1 month later...

I see this is an old post but it's the first time I've seen it. GREAT pictures, love the shoe collection. I agree, the classic black stiletto pump is much sexier than a platform any day, but all high heels a great :thumbsup: I'd love to see more pictures like these. Bob.

• 2 months later...

these might be up for sale in the near future as i bought a size 6uk which are a little too tight for me as they didn't have any 7's in stock, but will keep you all informed if they do come under the hammer.... Your thoughts??

post-1979-133522882316_thumb.jpg

hi heels