High Heels for Men Ad

TJDC8

F Y I....I was reading todays (Thursday 3/27) Chicago Tribune and on page 3 came across an ad for The Mister Shop. The ad show a one buckle High Heel. Their web site says they have been a leader over 58 years in mens fashions. The ad states they are having a preview party (free champagne & hors d'oeuvres) this weekend for "Mauri's Shoes". So if you're in the Chicago area this weekend, check them out at the North Riverside Mall. Looks like one store is going to try selling high heels for men.

It's about time everyone else caught up with us. As much as I would like to wear the heels in my avatar, I might consider going to this event with my GF to show her how many men would go for this.

Thanks

I pray that it's true and it's about time.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 1 month later...

This was, unfortunately, a mistake. The style they showed is a womans shoe from the same manufacturer. Alsa, they are not selling heels for men (like that would happen in Chicago!). I can tell you, however, that if you're in to the more fetish type heels, there is a store at about 2200 W Belmont in Chicago called Skyscraper Heels that caters to me as well as women. Most shoes come in size 12 or even larger. This place tends toward the quite high heels (thus the name) but do not hesitate to go there to try on and buy heels. The gentleman behind the counter will even fill you in on which ones he finds most comfotable. I just can't get around too well in those five inchers!

Awh! It's a shame it was a mistake. And alot of people (me not included as I just found this topic) was hoping the dream was coming to the light, finally. -sigh- Of course, we can only dream, for now.

Formally "HHDude"