Interesting article from St. Louis

ShockQueen

Thank you ShockQueen for sharing that article. I know exactly what the man means about narrow feet. I have very narrow feet with high arches. Men's shoes in narrow sizes have always been hard to find. When I tell friends and relatives that because of my very narrow foot and high arches, high heels are more comfortable (the higher the more comfort) to wear than any man's shoe that I have. My friends and relatives just smile at me as if to humor me. But they don't understand that it is not only a fashion desire but a comfort desire. I really admire this man. He's doing what he likes, wears what he is comfortable wearing, and does it in plain sight as if this is the regular fashion of today.;)

I am amazed I actually missed this post as believe me or not I actually knew this guy for many years. He is a great guy, very freindly and with a great taste for style. Never lets anything bother him (that it would show anyway). And he really wears more than just heels; he is a real fashion freestyler.

That's all I really have to say so ta ta for now.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel