Wife's New Shoes that she sent back!!

Guys & Gals, A couple of weeks ago my wife and I went shopping in London. We went into the Bond Street store of Russell & Bromley looking for a new pair of penny loafers. Whilst we were there, lookingfor a new pair of evening shoes, we saw the shoes in these pictures. Now my wife is not usually given to a rush of blood to the head, but she, initially, fell in love with these shoes. So did I - naturally. Critical information. Made by Vicini for Russell & Bromley. Size 40. Black patent mock-croc with a tortoiseshell heel of 4 1/2" height. 1/2" hidden platform. Heel tip size - a very slender 6mm d section. Cost £320. There are other styles with the same very slender high heel. Largest size available is EU42. Having slept on her purchase, she decided that they were not suitable, too high, didn't have anything to wear with them etc. etc. and so they were to be returned for a refund. However, she popped them on for one last time so I could take a few pics to share with you. I can only upload 5 per post, so the rest are on the second posting. I hope you enjoy. Simon

post-1002-13352285486_thumb.jpg

post-1002-133522854872_thumb.jpg

post-1002-133522854885_thumb.jpg

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

hope u show her our posts... They were lovely !! Please mrs thighboots2, think of getting some others, maybe a bit cheaper, say from office or kurt geiger, then you can get outfits to go with them, as you will notice the admiring looks from not only mr thighboots2 but from men at large !!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...