Advice/Help needed

Ms Maria

Hiya All! I just Love high heels and have about 25 pairs of nice shoes varying from kitten heels up to 4-5 inch thin spiked heels. My new partner of 6 months has left me feeling very confused and I need some help. Just this weekend he bought me a pair of sexy 4inch black stiletto courts. Naturally I was very pleasantly surprised. Then he dropped a bombshell which has floored me. He then told me that he has a high heel shoe fetish and feels comfortable enough to bring it up with me as our relationship seems to be really good - I am 43 and he is 46. the bombshell part is that he told me of his desire for me to walk on him while wearing my heels - both on his back/front!! I replied that I cant do that as I would hurt him - he replied that its a thing he has always wanted to do and that he could handle it no trouble as I only weigh 60 kg- this freaked me out a bit and I probably didnt handle the shock too well:unsure: - I've never heard of or struck this before and am unsure how to proceed without some input from other girls. I feel to awkward talking about it with my freinds as I am rather private about these things. What I need to know is : is there anyone who has experienced this before?(as it sounds pretty weird) if so was all OK ?- I mean to my mind there is a significant risk of hurting the guy - at the same time he is a very kind and considerate gentleman but this one has really floored me!;)

It sounds to me like you found a good way to get him really turned on.

That's nice. You're lucky.

It's not going to harm you at all and I'm sure he'll let you know if it hurts him too much. If I were you though, I'd be very careful about putting any weight on the heels as your standing on him.

Consenting adults can do as they please you know.

Is he english by the way?.

How do you feel about performing that task with him? It's not uncommon so it's not surprising that he feels that way. I have to admit, I've done it before *embarrased*. It was one of those moments when my BF and I were messing around and I started to walk on him. Again, fooing around. He withstood my weight without a problem at all. The most important thing was that I don't dig my heel part too hard into him. Most of the weight was transferred to the forefoot. Ha, he said afterwars, "Thanks for the massage", lol.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

Thanks Amanda- My partner and i have talked about it some more - - he assures me that I WONT hurt him - in fact thats part of what he wants - is the feeling of the heels digging in (yikes)!! but having let the idea sink in a bit I will probably give it a try and see where we go from there. I'm not too sure how to go about balancing as it seems to me that is most likely when I would cause some damage if I slipped ;) any ideas to minimise that happening?

Whenever I've been in this scenario, I've usually had the guy lie down by a cage (or something similar) so I had something to grab onto if I thought I was going to go a cropper. Avoid the actual spine and organs like the kidneys etc. and you'll be fine, as will he.

I would definitely hold on to something. WHen it happened to me, I had the wall to hold my balance. We were on the floor when that happened. But I have a feeling he gets turned on by the heel part. I wear stilletos for the most part and he just loves it.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou all for your helpful advice. Just want to give some feedback- finally got up the courage to give it a try - and pleased to say all went well - tried a variety of heels and all good - though did leave some heel marks and the odd scratch on him- but he seems to really enjoy it so I'm all OK with it - actually made me feel quite feminine-whats more - we are going shoe shopping together next weekend so I'm not complaining!!!! once again thanks to you all for your suggestions and encouragement - Maria