posting frequency

The frequency of postings seems to have gone down a lot. Have we said everything there is to day about high heels ?

Well, I actually almost think so. It's a pretty narrow subject after all anyway.

We just had to convince ourselves that being who we are and doing what we want to do is the way to go.

I reckon the rate will remain somewhat on the current level.

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Sorry I've not been here in a while, but fear not, for I've not forgotten my wonderful friends here! I'm still dreaming of the day I make it to Debbie's 6-inch oxfords! :lol:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Blame me too. I suppose that most of the people who have quite a bit to say on the subject have somewhat shot their bolt. If we kept it up then we'd be repeating ourselves somewhat. There's plenty of interesting threads for people to contribute to or give them ideas for new ones or just come and read if they want. I'm still here every day making a post here and there, and when I came back tonight there were about 20 new posts since yesterday so it's not all that slow.

I'd noticed things slowing a bit, but I see it as a chance for those of us who are a bit quieter to dip a (well-shod) toe into the waters. This is your chance, silent majority! Let's be hearing what you've got to say :lol: !

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"