Vivienne

Just a few pics taken wearing some of my favourite heels x Some people will know me from my name Angel of Heels but I am no longer using that name for my own postings now I will be using my own name Vivienne ...I still have my site but its closing down in a few months ..due to lack of a webmaster ...

post-1307-133522854802_thumb.jpg

post-1307-13352285481_thumb.jpg

I still have my site but its closing down in a few months ..due to lack of a webmaster ...

Can you not find a new webmaster instead?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

You need to close your site due to lack of webmaster? That's terrible! I hope you can find a new one I'm sure there are many people who would miss your photos!

Just a few pics taken wearing some of my favourite heels x

Some people will know me from my name Angel of Heels but I am no longer using that name for my own postings now I will be using my own name Vivienne ...I still have my site but its closing down in a few months ..due to lack of a webmaster ...

Thank you for the pictures. Hope the website issue gets settled for you.

• 1 month later...

Just a few pics taken wearing some of my favourite heels x

Some people will know me from my name Angel of Heels but I am no longer using that name for my own postings now I will be using my own name Vivienne ...I still have my site but its closing down in a few months ..due to lack of a webmaster ...

:cup::o:roll::D:wink::-?

I am new to the site, but you definitely have a lot to offer and I will surely promise to follow you the best way I can!!!!! I hope to see more of you in the future.

You can find me at the following places:

http://www.flickr.com/people/23538903@N02/

http://highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/mtj25091966-u823.html

I would love to have the chance to serve or service you the best way I know possible, which will be with 100% respect!!!!!

Your admirer in the Iraqi Desert!!!!!