Guys, I just dropped by with a link for you

Amanda

thanks amanda.... what a shame that the article was from 1972 and not 2008!! ;) com'on they say fashion trends comes back every 20-30 years..... i hope they haven't skip over this one.... hey amanda... sorry for my ignorance... have seen you in a few threads here and there... what's your personally opinion of us guys wanting to wear heels.... as hetro male....

Thanks Amanda!

what a shame that the article was from 1972 and not 2008!! ;)

That explains "Arrowsmith shoetique both the prices (which range to $65) and the heels are high." I was thinking $65, high?

I read the whole article without realising that, and was thinking that this was the follow on from the new men's designer heels that are now fashionable.

But as more guys embrace the new heeled men's designer boots, it's only a matter of time (unless the trend passes without being picked up by the mainstream).

I was researching the suspension of Paris Peace talks to end the Vietnam War when I stumbled across it.

I wasn't meaning to mislead you, I just thought it might be interesting.

thanks amanda....

what a shame that the article was from 1972 and not 2008!! ;)

com'on they say fashion trends comes back every 20-30 years..... i hope they haven't skip over this one....

hey amanda... sorry for my ignorance... have seen you in a few threads here and there... what's your personally opinion of us guys wanting to wear heels.... as hetro male....

Thanks Amanda for thinking of us guys when you spot something interesting. Yes it's a shame about it being an archive article, but still an interesting read for if the fashion comes around again.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

At the time (the early 1970's) there were lots of articles like that one I remember. I thought at the time "not very likely". Wrong again "Wellies". But if HH's are going to come back for men that is what will do it. Sadly not us lot fighting for HH's. The pop world must be the leaders.

there is a continuity here amanda, so dont take the dissing the bad way - I was there in the 70s with 6" heels - as normal !! - and have stayed high ever since.... Comfort, style, height... Tell us tho, do you like men in heels ? What is a plus and what is a no-no for you? Curious, as my soulmate has no prob and we buy clothes and heels for each other, but her 'macho' ex used to beat the s**t out of her. For example, am i right in thinking, if you are with a guy who loves heels, he wont whinge about you buying loads yuorself ? Its nice youre talking with us and sharing your experiences too !

Like the others, I was a bit sadden when I realized the chronology, but I wonder if this article is that much off the mark. There are so many men that want wear heels but are afraid of the social back lash they would have to endure. I really am happy for those who have a soulmate to share their love for heels with. It goes to show their is hope for the rest of us. Hope is what dreams are made of. Dreams are the driving force for us all. May we never have to surrender them. Thanks for your input and thinking about us!

I too was alive and well and wearing those (disco shoes, as I have called them) high heels back in the seventies. My college roomate and I wore the same size shoe and we wore each others every day.What was funny was at that time if you didn't wear shoes like those, many considered you odd for not following the trend. History does repeat itself. Guys, let's hope for the best. Amanda, thank you for sharing that article with us. It brought back great memories.;)