Have you ever bought shoes....

Stockw

I did, but only once.

Generally the person is me and the reason, the effect they have on me.

Have you ever bought shoes knowing that they will have an effect on a person/partner you know and it is the only reason for buying them?

SW

I suspect most people who visit here do buy for themselves. That is of course if they do buy and wear heels. I'm sure some people will also buy for their partners. Just curious as to the thought process behind the buying descion taht may sometime occur.

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

For me it is probably 2/3rds for me and 1/3rd for my OH. I wore platforms before I met my BF at home for fun, just because they were extreme, different and were helpful in teaching me about balance etc, which because I am a dancer is useful. Now I get platforms partly for me (because I feel so invincible) and partly for my boyfriend coz he thinks they're hot. But the shoes I wear on nights out (the 5" and 6" heels) are just for me as are the heels I wear everywhere else. I just think they're fun.

i think my wife only wear and buy heels (more than 3 inches) for me as she doesn't like to wear them in general.... however, she can get me to do whatever she wants if she wear a nice pair of high heels ;) come to think of it, the last few pairs of heels she owned, i've chosen and brought for her.....

I buy for me and / or soulmate. We're not trying to pull anyone else; if they like them and complement us we're well happy. We do buy for occasions eg everyday/ going out / special times and are slowly getting higher... mind you, thats starting from 4" which is a good base...

• 2 weeks later...