Skirt & Pumps

bootwalker

looking good Bootwalker, a nicely co-ordinated outfit. Great shoes, and it all works nicely together.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Co-ordination is the difference in my opinion between looking brilliant and a twat.... If the whole outfit works well people will think, ok thats different, but if its heels with a suit or trackies people will think ooo-er and take the piss.... hence: pour moi, heels, nails, necklace, bracelets, foundation: de rigour, extras as appropriate !! Keep 'em high !

I like the look and love the shoes. You look great dressed that way. However, if you were only smiling it would soften the overall look of the picture.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hello Friends

i,m have new Picures for you.;)

bootwalker

Who said that guys can't look good in a skirt, hose and pumps? I like the look! it all works nicely.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Sorry guys, must just be me who thinks his pictures dont look "good or great" What I see is 3 different colours, none that co-ordinate, and his body shape combined with a skirt makes his body look like a long shapeless tube, on top of something small and pointy... Maybe I cant pinpoint what it is exactly, but I dont think this looks good on anybody, mostly because of the severe lack of any shape, the bottom of the skirt being the same dimensions as the belly too really doesnt help, then take the huge skirt bottom, and stick it on top of little spikey shoes.... The skirt is awful as it obsiously just takes the same shape as the waist, so regardless of who is wearing it, they will always look like a tube.. Sorry bootwalker, I think this outfit and colours don't do your shape any favours at all, and just makes you look like a tube on spikes IMHO. (No offence intended) Either switch to trousers, or something that has shape, and stick to 2 colours only, with a 3rd colour for anything extra if you really must. **ADDITION** My Post was totally aimed at bootwalker as I didnt actually see that rmacie had hijacked this members thread... Should we remove or move rmacie's post's to a new thread so as to avoid confusion here?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I agree with Richie to an extent, but I would say it's a good start. Let's see the WHOLE outfit, and then go from there. There.......IS more.....right?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I agree with Richie to an extent, but I would say it's a good start. Let's see the WHOLE outfit, and then go from there.

There.......IS more.....right?

Its already from the shoulders down, what more is there of the outfit?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I like the denim and pumps look. Perhaps it's just my American point of view, but denim goes with ANYTHING. You can put anything on top and it would look great. As for the skirt shape, I've always wondered what the average guy would look like in a skirt and heels. In contrast to the guys who are so slender they can pass as female runway models. I think he looks good. Stand a women of similar build next to him and the outfits would be the same. The pumps are great! I was just shopping online for a pair like that. The non-patent black is the perfect choice for the casual outfit. Might I ask where you found them?