Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Does anyone know the name of the concierto that Natalie Portman's character is trying to play from that movie? You can hear it when she's riding the bus in two different occasions. Wonderful piece of music.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

I dont know but at least this posting will get u back at the top of the list.... Could it be... route 66 sitting on the back seat of the bus stop the (bus) i wanna get off together forever (lindisfarne/rab noakes) listen to the words n u will understand bus stop - the hollies stop ! in the name of love her satanic majesty;s request stop oh well just trying....

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the name of the concierto that Natalie Portman's character is trying to play from that movie? You can hear it when she's riding the bus in two different occasions. Wonderful piece of music.

I'm a big movie buff. Is that a good movie? I don't remember the reviews it received. If it's pretty good, I'll watch it and hopefully answer your question.:roll: