Thick or thin heels

whynotheels

I think an overly thin heel is too feminine for a guy. Just as I think pumps are too feminine. Some tapering of the heel is OK though. But then again most may think high heels are feminine. So it seems I just have different preconceptions...

I've always preferred high stiletto heels, both in private and public. I wore the block heels many years ago when they were in style. But after I wore my first pair of feminine spike heels, I've been hooked ever since.;)

well for me, it must be on the thick side, for sure I dont really want to try & walk on stilettos, just too much wobbling going on for my tast, I love angled slant heels (like western type-feminine style) blade heels (like my NINE WEST boots) or high block platform heels (like my avitar pictured in BLACK, hence my name, DEMONIAPLATFORMS);)

I like thin heels far better than thick, but at the same time, I think that they are easier to walk in. To me, the thicker heel gives more of a shock to the heel when walking than the stiletto.

It's all about the heel!

I prefer thin heels as well, just like in my avatar picture. I find them to be more fun to wear while out in public. To more, block heels are rather boring, no excitement at all, but wearing spike heels is a major rush to me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

WNH, Like almost every red blooded male, I love thin heels on the ladies, they just complete the whole look and make them so sexy. For guys, given that height is not the issue, I prefer a cuban heel. They taper to give a pleasing shape, but are somewhat thicker at the base and so, to me, are aesthetically correct for the male body shape and size. Not that stiletto heels should be out for guys, but only those lucky enough to be of a slim build can really pull it off (same is true for women too) IMHO. My personal comfort zone is the high cuban and I do that without a care, and that is how you should feel when you step out. Maybe one day my mindset will change and I will do any heel without a care. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I really love thin stiletto heels, but considering the construction of some shoes, blade heels, cone and cuban can look great and coordinates better. Block square heels are a no go for me, they usually look like astronaut's boots, to heavy. Maybe when walking on the grass they can be used, but changed back to something more delicate when back to the hard floor.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.