New Ballet Boots (Devious Ankle Leather)

matt81

So my new ballet boots arrived... Devious 1025 Black Leather ankle. All I can say is "WOW!" I new have a whole new respect for all the girls and boys out there who wear ballet heels - you are amazing! It must take so much practice and discipline to be competant. I also understand people who want to wear these every day, it's so much more than a pair of boots- those who have never worn ballet boots before need to get a pair just to understand the feeling you get. It's surreal.

http://www.pleaser.co.uk/contents/media/t_Ballet_1025_BlkLthr.jpg

Anyway, this is the first pair i've ever bought or even ever worn - it was more of a fascination thing than a desire to be able to actually walk in ballet boots. I wish I was a member here before i ordered them because i think I need the next size up.

So, i'm not going to keep these I think I prefer ballet boots from afar and they were expensive and i'm thinking of all the other boots I can buy. So they're up for grabs to a good offer, or they'll go on eBay.

To comply with forum rules, the for sale listing is in the for sale forum

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/high_heels_sale/10360-devious_ballet_boots_1025_ankle_leather_us11_uk8_5_eu42_5_a.html

• 3 weeks later...

Did you try to walk in them or just stand in them, trying them out? From what I read you didn't mention that you used any toe padding. I find that this is a must if one is going to attempt to wear/walk in Ballets and the toe box must fit very tight but not so tight that you can't move your toes. It is too bad you gave up so soon. I try to wear my ballets (like yours) at least 2 to 3 times a week for 2 hrs or moore at a time. There is a side benefit to wearing Ballets and that is youe leg muscles get a great work out and you don't have to stress the rest of your body as in arobics. I used my Ballets to help my legs be in shape skiing this past winter and I had great results.

Thanks for the advice Dr_Who_3, I think ballet boots are amazing and love to be able to competantly wear them. I bought them before I'd found hhplace and would have certainly benefited from the pages of advice here. I think I needed a size up and using padding would have certainly helped. They were an impulse buy just because I wanted to try some on - I now have a new found respect for anybody who can stand in them, let alone the incrediby talented people i've watched on YouTube like Michaheel2; they make it look so easy :roll: I'd also not have the time or space to dedicate to training; I work a lot and share my house with people who wouldn't really get it! I'll get some more one day but for now I can enjoy them from a far. In the mean time I can spend the money on more useable heels!