Hello - superhigh platform fan here

Thought I'd better say hi, albeit on my 2nd post. As I said in that thread I love heels. I can walk all day in 5-6" heels (no platform) and love wearing platforms for my OH and adore my 8" tall pink and see through platform mules. I'm always on the look out for something taller tho so if you ever find any, let me know :cool1: Not sure why I like heels. They make me feel confident I suppose and make my legs look great. I love dance so never have any problems walking in even the tallest heels. I am quite short at 5'3" so giving myself a 6" headstart certainly helps. My platforms drive my boyfriend crazy and they make me feel invincible. It is hard to explain but I feel so hot in them. I am lucky that I have a good enough bod to show off, helped of course by my exercise, but I love being able to make the most of what I've got by wearing things like platforms. Does anyone else feel like that? I hope so ;)

Hi roz and welcome. It is great to have another female member to this website. Female and male alike, I think we all feel similar to the way you do when you hear high heels. Hope to hear more from you in the futue. Welcome, again.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Roz, I definitely love your taste and I agree there is a special feeling derived from our favorite footwear. (especially platforms!!!!!)

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

hello Roz, You Have Excellent Taste In Heels. I Too Love To Wear Ultra High Heels With Platforms. I Can Understand Why You Feel So Hot Wearing Them, They Have The Same Effect On Me. Just Letting You Know That You Are Not Alone.

Sincerely,

Cajunheels

Hi Roz, Welcome to the forum and the wonderfull people who are around. Yes they all have the similar taste in one or other way. Wether a wearer or admirer..... So yes you're not alone.... Again a big welcome and hope to see more of you... Love FL

FoxyLady