Skyscraper Heels in the Telgraph

Cool. The first pair is ugly, however it doesn't seem to me that difficult to walk in like in the video. The third heels could be a good starting point for a high-heeled-without-heel shoe. The second one is my favourite. They look really comfortable. M

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 1 month later...

Cool.

The first pair is ugly, however it doesn't seem to me that difficult to walk in like in the video.

M

If your foot can move around to the corners of it (that is b/c there are only some straps), you can very easily fall off of them. In order to walk in these high platforms, your foot must be right in the center of it, otherwise you'll lose your balance.

Interesting idea, but has these design flaws. If you search the internet for Alexander McQueen chopines, you will find other ones that have a closed toe. With those, it should be much easier to walk. Frankly speaking, it's not that different than a stripper platform shoe. Difference is that they are still a bit higher and the front portion is smaller on the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent find. Strange shoes. I like the third pair and I found it interesting how she said they were painful but she was happy to wear them as they were pretty and she's worn similarly painful shoes before. If only my wife thought like that! :roll: Bob.

Here's my few cents in: 1st pair- Indeed, they are ugly, and I'd perfer the other ones mentioned before, the McQueen chopines shown in a fashion show. Otherwise, no. Looks like something for bondage though. 2nd pair- From my point of view, they look comfy. Why? I felt comfy looking at her walk confidently in them. Literally! The cut-out in these things really put them in style as well. I'll certainly buy these (when I get my own set of wheels :o 3rd pair- Really nice. Definately looks like "girls-only" wedge, dress heels, so I won't be heading to the store for these. -sigh- And they're wedges! :'( And what she said at the end, "I think the reason we love shoes is they make us feel good about ourselves, 'cause no matter how many pies we've eaten, we'll always fit into our shoes." (I'll like to quote her on that in my signature :roll:) She said a very good truth about me and I like to thank her for that.

Formally "HHDude"