Ladies..your GOOD experiences in Heels

Joetanker

Ladies,we know of your bad experiences in heels...how about sharing your good/pleasurable experiences?? :lol: Have you gained a promotion/bonus while wearing a certain style??Do you have a pair that you consider "lucky"?? :( Have the heels you've worn led to a exciting evening or afternoon??

• 2 weeks later...

Based on my experiences, I should consider the "lucky" ones. There were many times when I dashed across the pedestrain crossing when the lights were already flashing "Do not Cross" . In fact, I even heard some pedestrains commenting on how well I managed while running with my heels on. But to think of it, I guess I was lucky that I did not fall and embarassed myself. :lol:

Cheers,

Nata

One of the good experience that my car was broken, so the following day I had to go to work and you know how badly is to take a bus. Well , I was wearing those black spike stilletto, regular skirt and navy blue stockings. I was late for work so I had to catch the bus, imagine running a block and a half ( the bus was approaching ) , even many cars stopped in front of me just to cross the street, I think that was nice for many drivers to let me get the bus. :lol: Natalie

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...