johnieheel

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ohio? That's close enough. Keep us posted. I like setting trends. First caucasion guy in my circle of friends to adopt the Yul Brynner/Kojak look. Now everywhere you go there are hairless guys. I'm the only guy I know of who wears heels openly (although the styles I choose are not too flamboyant.) I may even have gotten the brass to start wearing kilts.

My barber is MACH-3. Who's yours? LOL!

I have about 9 days off the 3rd week of Oct. I have been heeling around Canton for quite some time now and not had one single bit of trouble. There are a lot of good places to eat and a lot of great places for shoe shopping. Seems like every clothing store in the westfield Belden Village mall sells heels now along with a lot of other stores in the area. Need to start some serious planning. HELP!

real men wear heels

I was thinking more on the lines of Canton Akron area do to the fact that I believe it would be a little more of a central location for those coming from the south. But I have been to Great northern mall in N Olmsted and it is very nice. Always have worn my heels there without a single problem. Even bought a pair of ankle boots there and wore them out of the store. Thats when Bakers was still there.:roll: On the other hand, Belden area has much more to choose from with the out door malls and westfield indoor mall. Really don't want to spend the whole day inside. As for hhplace having a dating service. Don't think so. There is a possibility of me bringing an open minded lady along for you to spend a day or two with though.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

I would be very interested in meeting in NE Ohio. I am very close and have been heeling at Belden Village in North Canton.

Style is built from the ground up!

I would be very interested in meeting in NE Ohio. I am very close and have been heeling at Belden Village in North Canton.

We need to get together HappyFeat. This means that people in Belden Village have seen at least 2 men in heels. I live just south of Massillon and go to Belden just about every weekend. PM me and mabe we can get together and organize the Oct. mini meet together.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

We need to get together HappyFeat. This means that people in Belden Village have seen at least 2 men in heels. I live just south of Massillon and go to Belden just about every weekend. PM me and mabe we can get together and organize the Oct. mini meet together.

Let's keep planning on a N.E. Ohio gathering. Belden Village, Summit Mall, Great Northern Mall, all are within my range. Who knows what styles Payless, Kohls, and even Wally Walmart may bring out by that time. Even Wally Walmart had some nifty Harley-Davidson knock-offs in the ladie's department; they look like 1970's snoot-boots, but are really a medium,-heel open-back clog. I bought a pair & like 'em because they are low-key, but still make a fashion statement.

Does anybody want to get together in advance of October? Anywhere between Sandusky , Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pa.? Great Northern Mall, Summit Mall, and Belden Village are possible locations. Just want to discuss with kindred spirits, m & f alike, about life, why we are here and what we can do to make things better. The footwear thing is just one of many callings that brings us together. By October, I'll be getting my boots out of storage, but that's a topic for later.

I'd like to suggest that prior to any such meeting, that we make up name-tags; Mine would read "Sabatalot", "like old television and radio shows, and like old cars" (my alternate car is a 1965 full-size American car.) Want to meet kindred-spirits for lively discussion and friendship.

Name tags are kinda tacky if we're going to have a neutral meeting place. I think it should be a rule that everybody meets wearing heels, then we will know and we can introduce ourselves at that time. Thats just my suggestion. Now, we need to have a neutral meeting place. How about we start taking suggestions and vote on it say a couple weeks out? I'll start. Ruby Tuesdays in Belden Village, (Canton) I have worn heels there many times with out a second look.

real men wear heels

Belden Village is o.k. w/ me. The name tag was a passing thought, but you're right, we should be able to spot each other! I'd probably wear my 4" Kohl's heeled open-back clogs; relatively low key, but apparant to anyone actively looking.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, here I go again, having learned of a possible meeting, here in N.E. Ohio. Canton is a bit far, but in spite of gas at 4 bux a gallon, I'd be willing to give it a try. I'm old (51) but proudly wear my 3" spike boots with pointy toes. I could not have pulled this off a few years ago when I was ultra-chubby. I'm now simply slightly chubby, in part due to this website that has encouraged me to be myself. Would like to know where and when you will be meeting. (Belden Village? Where?) :o Thanx to gwl1 for advising me of this event. What time and where should I be? Bastad clogs are my daily wear, but when the mood strikes me, hh pumps, hh boots, or hh clogs reighn supreme. Nice website. Sabotalot

Well, here I go again, having learned of a possible meeting, here in N.E. Ohio. Canton is a bit far, but in spite of gas at 4 bux a gallon, I'd be willing to give it a try. I'm old (51) but proudly wear my 3" spike boots with pointy toes. I could not have pulled this off a few years ago when I was ultra-chubby. I'm now simply slightly chubby, in part due to this website that has encouraged me to be myself. Would like to know where and when you will be meeting. (Belden Village? Where?) :o Thanx to gwl1 for advising me of this event. What time and where should I be? Bastad clogs are my daily wear, but when the mood strikes me, hh pumps, hh boots, or hh clogs reighn supreme. Nice website.

Sabotalot

How does the 18th of Oct (SAT.) sound to everyone?

real men wear heels

I think I would be up for a meet. Perhaps I could finaly have someone video me in my ballet boots. If the weather is ok I suggest TGI Fridays in Sandusky near Cedar Point. They have a nice deck out back where some video could be taken of those in attendance heeling around. If not please keep me posted as to where. Thanks Dr. Who 3

• 3 weeks later...