what a present at teatime tonight !!

thedesigner

went to soulmate's for tea tonight. "I've got some heels for you", soulmate said. Opened the Office bag and... one pair beige laceups with canvas sides.... and 1" inch platforms and 6" stiletto heels !!!!!! Absolutely ******* amazing !! They are beautiful, tried them on straightaway, walked up and down, wonderful ! Soulmate and her daughter said they looked wkd on me ! Her daughter chose them and soulmate bought them !! Will wear them next week when we go out for a meal !! Now thats a true soulmate !!! Must get the hang of sending pics...;) Now thats a soulmate

I would love to see them...I can't find anything that remotely resembles a 6" stiletto on the Office WebSite - and the 2 Office branches in my town have no information either.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

went to soulmate's for tea tonight.

"I've got some heels for you", soulmate said.

Opened the Office bag and...

one pair beige laceups with canvas sides....

and 1" inch platforms and 6" stiletto heels !!!!!!

Now thats a soulmate

There are men with money and title, I could envy. There are men with beauty and grace, I could envy.

But if I would envy any man, it would be the one who had a friend who would surprise him in such a way.

Yes, that would be a man to envy. :cool1:

You are blessed, and fortunately, you're also smart enough to known it. Lucky, lucky, man. ;)

thank you for all your plaudits !! I know i'm lucky to be with such a wonderful lady - and a stunner too - the spit of the french pop singer mylene farmer. We have an incredible telepathy and sense of fashion and fun, so i treasure her. I could go on, there's so much - but if you are true to yourself and open you should find someone who loves you for who you are !!

We went out for our meal last night as i said, soulmate beautiful and me in full make up and the new heels in full view. I was asked whether i was in a rock band ! Heels admired in restaurant, happy to flash them so all could see.... A wkd time as usual !!