Toe rings

amandahls

I didn't used to pay much attention to toe rings in years past, but in the last couple of years they have really grown on me. I love them on women, and I wear some silver toerings myself now, too.

when i was talking about "chains" i actually was talking about ankles being chaied with something like a 9 or 12 inch chain

not an actual bracelet

I think jojo was talking about ankle chains and ankle bracelets as being the same thing when he mentioned them. Not even sure I want to know any more about what Scott was thinking. Just sayin' :irked:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you guys think they're sexy or not? I never wore them before, but I usually wear pumps to work anyways so it's not like people can see them unless if I take off my heels.

I wear a toe ring, have for years. My youngest daughter gave me a ring one day the only place it would fit is on my toe. Its been there ever since. I don't care what other people think.

• 6 months later...

Ankle chains and fullrings for the toes look terrific in the summer when worn with stiletto sandals, wedges or flip-flops. I used to think there was some significance in which ankle [left or right] you wore the chain on, but those interesting days seem to be long gone!

Ankle chains and fullrings for the toes look terrific in the summer when worn with stiletto sandals, wedges or flip-flops. I used to think there was some significance in which ankle [left or right] you wore the chain on, but those interesting days seem to be long gone!

I like to wear anklets with my heels. I always wear mine on my right leg and have always done so that way. I see women that wear them on either ankle. And I have seen many men wearing anklets too!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• 5 weeks later...

Have a ring on each fourth toe and mostly ignore them. My second toe is really the traditional place but if big enough to fit over the end is too large for a good fit. Have tried test rings on the big toe and that does not work at all. Have been thinking about a a chain around the big toe and that would not be rigid and dig in to anything. The best way to go I find those few lucky individuals who got a small ring on the second toe and then grew full size and the ring can not come off for any reason. What I did for my thumb rings was I squeezed them out of round forced them on and then used a swageing device to bring down the diameter.

• 3 months later...

Yes I have toe rings, love em and been wearing them for a year or son now. one on each foot but do have extras when I am in the sand and beach areas. Of course with a pedicure........ Thumb ring as well.... they are good too!