Good day to everyone!

It is a privilege to be a new member of this wonderful website. As a guest, I have read the various postings and comments and absolutely adore this site. I am a heterosexual male who has worn high heels both privately and publically for years. It is such a comfort to know there are so many other men who enjoy the pleasure and excitement of wearing high heels. As time goes on, I hope to share visuals of my personal collection. I hope to hear from others soon.;)

Hello and welcome RoniHeels, We are glad you found HHPlace and look forward to you sharing your experiences. Love to have you consider joining us for next year's 4th Annual World Heel Meet in London, UK......dates/details to follow soon in the "real life meetings" topic. Cheers, cathy & david Canada

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Welcome, Roniheels! I know what a shock it can be to discover that there are more men wearing heels than just yourself. And, all the time you thought you were alone. Nice to have you here and are looking forward to hearing of your experiences. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you for all of your warm welcomes. Please let me share a brief history of my experiences wearing high heels. I wore men's high heels during the disco era until they went out of style. I bought my first pair of feminine high heels, white slingbacks with a four inch high heel, from Payless Shoes. I bought most of my other high heels through mail order. Just recently, I went to an exotic boutique (at closing time) and bought a pair of black patent leather pumps with a five inch stiletto heel. The young female clerk was gracious and aske me if I wanted to wear them out of the store, which I did. The first time I wore high heels in public was scary and exciting. I wore a pair of black patent leather pumps with an ankle strap and five inch heels. I went into my post office (at night) to get my mail from my P.O. box. A woman gave me a funny look and a man just stared. The next time I decided to wear high heels in public was to an alternative lifestyle dance club (which is no longer open). I wore a black suit and kidskin pumps with five inch heels. Upon entering, iwas approached and I explained that I was heterosexual, I enjoyed wearing high heels, and I loved to dance. I danced all night, but never any slow dances. The conversation of the night was about my shoes. My job takes me on the road often, so by the time I decided to go back to the club, it had closed. I wear high heels today both privately and publicly. As I said, it is a joy to hear and see so many men wearing high heels.Thanks again for your comments and I hope to hear from many of you soon.;)