Wife and I

Sorry To say this your wife has better legs then you!

That my friend is a good thing do to the fact that I'm a body builder and have much more muscle in my legs than she. I like a woman with slender, nicely toned legs and not muscular like some women body builders. Thank you.

real men wear heels

Guest Loveshiheels

That my friend is a good thing do to the fact that I'm a body builder and have much more muscle in my legs than she. I like a woman with slender, nicely toned legs and not muscular like some women body builders. Thank you.

I,m always going to like womens legs then a mens legs. like the heels.

• 3 weeks later...

You my freind have your cake and get to eat the iceing to, it is so great that not only does your wife support your heeling but joins in with you as you heel your way through life. Great photos thanks for sharing PS I still want to see a pic of your truck.

You my freind have your cake and get to eat the iceing to, it is so great that not only does your wife support your heeling but joins in with you as you heel your way through life. Great photos thanks for sharing

PS I still want to see a pic of your truck.

Pic of truck commimg up.

My Truck:wave:

post-3305-133522855261_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522855265_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

That is one awsome looking hot rod:thumbsup:

Built it from the ground up. I'm kinda proud of it. Still a lot of work to do, but thats the fun of it. It will never be complete with new stuff comming out all the time to add to it.

real men wear heels

I know the fun is always tinkering with em and then slap on the heels and go cruse around! Hot rods and heels gotta love it.

Don't get no better than that! Especially with a highheeled so sitting next to me! ;)

real men wear heels

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

IMHO, heeling together with the loved one, both in public and in private, is the ultimate fun and pleasure of heeling. It seems to take quite a lot: a man who has the courage to wear heels, a lady who thinks it's cool, and a good relationship between them. I'm glad you seem to have that :chuckle: Happy Heeling k6ps