Jeans over boots.

johnieheel

• 3 weeks later...

They do look comfortable but they also look very nice.

Are those pumps off to the side in the picture yours?;)

I believe so. My wife and I have a few matching pair and those are one.

real men wear heels

Hi - I thought I would add a few pictures of me wearing my black leather thigh boots over skinny jeans:

What do you think??

What do I think?? Bloody gorgeous!! I've got some knee high boots which I wear under tight jeans like yours. Very sexy look under or over them. Do you wear that outfit when you go out?

Again, bloody gorgeous!!!

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Thanks for the commnets loswabs. I would love to be able to say yes, but ....., sadly not. I have ventured out to my car / walked around the garden - but only after dark! I would love to be able to wear my boots over jeans out and about. Perhaps at the next heel meet when there will be loads of other like minded people around I will take the plunge! ;)

Hi - I thought I would add a few pictures of me wearing my black leather thigh boots over skinny jeans:

What do you think??

Those also look great! I'm green with envy. You guys do look good in those boots.

Thighboots and Johnieheel...

Do you wear them in public like that? If you already said you did, please pardon me for forgetting.

Thanks again for those great pictures!;)

Hi Roni heels, Unfortuantely I have not worn the boots outside over my jeans! Maybe one day, but for now they stay hidden under my jeans on the very rare occasion I venture out of the house. I am hoping / intending going to the 2009 heelmeet - (presuming there will be one?) - where amogst other like minded heel lovers, I will have the confidence to wear my boots over my jeans. ;)

....snip....

I am hoping / intending going to the 2009 heelmeet - (presuming there will be one?) - where amogst other like minded heel lovers, I will have the confidence to wear my boots over my jeans.

;)

Oh there will be a World Heel Meet 2009 for sure! Just stay tuned into the forum to find out when.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

... for now they stay hidden under my jeans on the very rare occasion I venture out of the house.

I can almost guarantee that you won't get any negative reactions (not even snickering) no matter what you wear outside. You've got a very certain don't-mess-with-me build.

Just the other day I caught a video of a guy (quite remarkably not unlike you) in stiletto boots walking in what looked to be a museum. Quite a sight, but he pulled it off really well!

• 9 months later...

Hi there - I thought I would post some new pics of me wearing my brand new boots from Aldo - the style is Volpert and they are a size 9 (42) Although they cost £120 they are worth every penny and more. I love the fact that the zip runs up the back of the boots and that the leather is very soft (and fragrant!) Anyway, I have had loads of outfit changes today, but though the boots went well really well over skinny jeans. This is what I intend wearing the the HH meet next month - what do you think???? I think I surprised the pizza delivery 'boy' when he delivered my lunch - as the pictures are what I was wearing when I opened the door. Do you think I will get a premium service next time???? The boots are really comfortable - I can highly recommend them - go on treat yourself. I have also posted a few other pictures of me in the 'For Guys' section in the 'New Shoes' thread - wearing a different outfit. Would be great to hear any comments! I am going to take another set over the weekend - teaming the boots with my new Diesel denim micro mini.

post-8959-133522877667_thumb.jpg

post-8959-133522877669_thumb.jpg

post-8959-133522877671_thumb.jpg

post-8959-133522877672_thumb.jpg

post-8959-133522877674_thumb.jpg

thighboots: Brilliant pics, my friend! You looked great in those boots! I hope you'll enjoy them for a long time.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thighboots: While I'm not a fan of platform boots (no matter how small the platform), I think that the total look you have is excellent. You can't go wrong with a black sweater, dark blue skinny jeans and black knee high boots on top. Although it's generally preferable to have the belt color match the shoe/boot color, I do love your belt. If I were you though, I'd make sure that the belt sits firmly on the border between the jeans and shirt. That belt with a pair of boots in the same color would be awesome, even over the knee/knee high flat boots.

Hi there - I thought I would post some new pics of me wearing my brand new boots from Aldo - the style is Volpert and they are a size 9 (42) Although they cost £120 they are worth every penny and more. I love the fact that the zip runs up the back of the boots and that the leather is very soft (and fragrant!)...

Thighboots,

That looks great! I love the look of skinny jeans and knee high stilletto boots, and your pics really do it justice.

One comment I would make though, I love the belt but I would put it higher - belts like those are generally intended to go around the midriff.

Thanks for the pics!

Spiker.

I think your pic's look great. I love the style of boots over jeans. Where and how did you buy those jeans? I'm too shy to walk in to a shop and buy girls jeans - they complement boots so much better though! I've thought about ordering online but I'm worried I wont get the best fit and have to send them back or be stuck with a pair of jeans I'm not really happy with. Did you actually go into the shop and try them on? Love your avatar by the way, Bootking's avatar is great too, two pairs of outstanding boots.

• 7 months later...

Hello, I found this older thread which I love and as this years 'boots' are arriving in stores now I thought it would be a good time to show off your new seasons boots! I have two pairs on order, one flat pair of over the knee boots from Aldo - style Cassetty and a pair of crotch high boots being custom made (just finalising a few details for these) The flat Aldo boots are going to be my day / out and about wear, the crotch boots will be mainly for indoor wear! Will add some pictures as soon as I have them!