Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?

Ninanoora

Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?

• Yes, they look sexy!
    • Yes, maybe for bedroom but not in public. :)
    • No, dont like them.
    • No, Definetely no. I hate em.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were pretty interesting until the people selling the shoes came on the board (this was before I was registered).

Chris said:

I wasn't impressed with the attitude of the sellers when they appeared on here.

Basically they implied that male heel wearers were perverts and that they wanted nothing to do with us.

That's the exact impression that I got from them. Considering that they're in BUSINESS don't you think that they'd want more... well, BUSINESS? Once they got off their soap box, they were gone forever. I'm not surprised.

I really don't feel like digging up the thread, but they sounded like pompous jerks.

Even if I REALLY liked the shoes... I wouldn't buy them based on the merit that I don't do business with those who don't treat me with respect.

I thought they were pretty interesting until the people selling the shoes came on the board (this was before I was registered).

Chris said:

That's the exact impression that I got from them. Considering that they're in BUSINESS don't you think that they'd want more... well, BUSINESS? Once they got off their soap box, they were gone forever. I'm not surprised.

I really don't feel like digging up the thread, but they sounded like pompous jerks.

Even if I REALLY liked the shoes... I wouldn't buy them based on the merit that I don't do business with those who don't treat me with respect.

Just read this post and funnily enough I have started a thread today which although I dont mention it was Rosa shoes. http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/11641-erotic_dressing.html

• 5 weeks later...

Absolutely no on the Rosa shoes. Those just look silly.

But then I seem to be lately drifting away from even the normal length, traditional pointy shoes. I really like a smoother rounded point such as these. In fact, that is about as pointy as I will go anymore.

post-12379-133522869089_thumb.jpg

i like the look of a nice sharpe point on a pump or a boot i think it loooks sexy and nicely balances the look of a thin heel, but the rosa stuff is just to long in the toe the point is so far out in front it just looks silly, but even having said that with the right outfit and in the right place it could look good

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Pointy shoes are another male creation to punish woman. I hate them but admit that I do have some simply because they do look stylish.:sad:

I'm a man that would like to be punished by those shoes :nervous: but they're not available in my size :winkiss:

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Pointy shoes are another male creation to punish woman. I hate them but admit that I do have some simply because they do look stylish.:winkiss:

whenever i hear gals talk like that.. sometimes it saddens me.. not just because she said that.. but because many men feel that way too.

historically.. pointy heels were worn first by men.. though the heights were different.

the modern pointy was made famous by a woman and designed for a woman. women embraced it so feverishly that the style became an icon!

now..we men are being blamed for using it as a tool to punish women.. as a tool to hold women back... (and last weekend.. was involved in a discussion that said they were made to ensure women walk slower and behind men).......

so sad........

I do respect your point of view.. super pointy heels can and often are super horrible to wear!!!! and can be super painful!!!!!

i've said what i wanted to say... when i offer such heels to my wife. the very last thing i want to do is punish her.. cause her pain.. as much as i'd love to see her in 5 and 6 inch heels..... i respect her wishes and don't push it on her. she's gone up in height on her own accord.. and has gravitated towards pointy shoes.. even when i encouraged the more ergonomic rounded toes.

RPM

p.s. i sure hope your man isn't using heels as punishment for ya! and whoever feels like they need to punish women needs to examine themselves first... and get over their own issues. women are beautiful beings to be cherished.. not punished or taken advantage of

I will have to chime in with my first post by saying that I enjoy the pointed toed boots and shoes. I know they do sometimes hurt but I must say that due to the pointed toe, if the toebox is created correctly it can sometimes give you a better feel. But I know some ladies do not enjoy it due to the elongation of the foot. But under a great pair of jeans, seeing a super pointed toe just works for me. Take care!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the looks and feel of a pointed toe box on a shoe to balance a stiletto high heel. I think that the super pointed toe box does nothing for the look of the shoe or foot and looks well out of proportion with the rest of the shoe as if it just doesn't belong. Maybe in the bedroom where anything goes, but not in public. It detracts from the total look of a well co-ordinated outfit. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I still have a pair of deep red pointy-toed boots I got from Payless a couple of years ago. I should snap a pic with them under jeans and see if they're too long. They look awesome though :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 1 year later...

I have never been a fan of extra long pointy toes on high heels. Unfortunately, an awful lot of boots these days are designed this way to accommodate the fashion for big flares on girl's jeans and trousers, so I have little choice with boots. It's the same for some shoes too.

Not only do they look horrid, they are also difficult to drive in, and hard to keep looking nice, as they catch on things and become worn and scratched very quickly.

I think that this style on shoes looks ungainly and ugly....especially those low heels and slingbacks with ridiculous long toes....Ugh!

Just my opinion.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I think that this style on shoes looks ungainly and ugly....especially those low heels and slingbacks with ridiculous long toes....Ugh!

I'm with PIB on this one; I have some extra long pointy toe shoes, but no low heels...the proportion of toe to heel is not attractive IMO.

RoSa shoes are too pointy for my taste. I like pointy toes but not to such extreme. Gianmarco Lorenzi would be my longest bet. Ideal, something like the CL Twistochat.

Not only do they look horrid, they are also difficult to drive in, and hard to keep looking nice, as they catch on things and become worn and scratched very quickly.

The trick to driving in pointed shoes are to use the ball of you feet on the pedal having the pointed part sort of twisted to the side. That works for me any way.

As for the scratching that aint a big problem for me any more but thats mainly because i almost only wear pointy shoes so its natural for me not to hit anything. The first few years i had to really be carefull not to hit stuff, have few pairs of non pointed shoes but almost never wear them.

For my its pointed shoes all the way.

I do really like pointy shoes. They do make your feet look big though because of the extra length. For me there hard to fit,so if I can find some that do fit right its great.They are just sexy looking shoes

I voted no. A somewhat pointed toe is sexy, but I definitely don't like the "long", pointed toe that I see a lot...which is what I think we are talking about. Those, I don't find attractive at all.

I go along with what Pussyinboots says and for the reasons that she posted. I'm a fan of the pointy toed pump and boot but not the overly pointy toed ones. Just not my bag. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!