Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?

Ninanoora

Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Extreme pointy toes, yay or nay?

• Yes, they look sexy!
    • Yes, maybe for bedroom but not in public. :)
    • No, dont like them.
    • No, Definetely no. I hate em.

personal opinion, but i've always thought round toes were sexier in a demure and understated way.

for me there's a huge difference between sexy and slutty/cheap. sexy is something that comes through no matter what is worn, and is usually more pronounced if the woman is dressed conservatively. pointy toed shoes simply look to me as if the woman is trying to look sexy, but ain't got what is really needed on the inside (no joke intended).

but then, i grew up around a lot of true hippies, and learned to appreciate the earth-mother type wearing leotards and long full skirts ;) .

my only real deviations from this are that i love hosiery & long nails.

r1g0r (whose taste in women is mirrored in what i usually wear)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a male with size 11US feet. So, I shouldn't be wearing pointy toe shoes or boots when crossdressed as they make my feet look even bigger. I DON"T CARE!! I LOVE the look of ultra pointy toes and skinny stilettos so I wear them anyway. As long as the shoes fit right, the long toe is not a problem for me. I would wear these Rosa shoes if they made my size. Sadly they don't! Are these shoes practical? Not a chance! But I love them anyway... Paul

in leather & heels...

• 2 weeks later...

Not only do I not like the toes on the Rosa shoes because in my opinion they're too long and look poorly proporitoned, I wasn't impressed with the attitude of the sellers when they appeared on here. Not only did they have a pop at anyone who said "sorry, but I don't like them" but they got very hostile indeed when a few male members who did like them made enquiries. Basically they implied that male heel wearers were perverts and that they wanted nothing to do with us. So, any prospective male customers beware, they won't sell to you and will probably abuse you in the process of refusing your custom.

I do like pointy toe shoes and think those are pretty hot. I guess I wouldn't want a closet full of them; however, one pair is a great option. Come on now, who doesn't have a pair of high platforms or wedges, or whatever style in at least one pair...even if you hate'm. But actually, pointy toes don't really complement me that well, so mostly I stick to a more rounded toe.

Style is built from the ground up!

I like them they look sexy and I love how the boots look although I think she is only considering manufacturing them. By the way RHTrick your avatar is wonderful.

They look uncomfortable to wear and walk with , but i will be curious to try them on anyway , when you like shoes like we do it is difficult to pass away this desire . I like pointy toes shoes like the Italians Designers can make sometimes for fashion shoes . Rosa's are to pointy but it is their brand style , it is like their signature , but too pointy for me , can be fun for watching TV , and have in a collection .

• 1 month later...

I love sharp points but do not care for extended length points -- they're too easy to trip over. I've got a pair of men's boots with an extended point. They're not quite as long as the shoes in question. And, they are very sexy looking. But, they're not as easy to walk in, just too long... and forget about driving in them. Like a really high pair of heels, best for being seen in them, not for walking, dancing, or mowing the lawn. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Quote from Shockqueen: "No no no.....THESE are elf shoes/boots. Yuck!"

Attached Thumbnailshttp://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/everybody/2566d1214410397t-extreme_pointy_toes_yay_nay-elfboots.gif

I couldn't even see the sexiest woman wearing these at a Christmas party. If you look closely at them, they look like a mutated boot from an experiment gone all wrong. Thank you for sharing...I think.

• 3 weeks later...

I must say its yay form me and its yay for my girlfreind too. Its looking verey sexy. As a matter of fact we have a pair each. The good thing, its cool, is my girlfreind and I have the same size (Euro 38) We have one black pair, one red pair. We use to matching the coloure of our skirt, dresses with this shoes. One time its me going for the black heels mixing it with a nice skirt and my girlfreind going for the red one. The next time is the other way around. I have to say (my girlfreind agree with me), this heels isn´t the heels to wear as your "every day kind of heel. We wear them for just special occasion as some one said; this kind of heels is the heels you wanted to be seen in not to wear. Walking in them is so so, if you don´t have to do much walking. So is standing in them to. Driving in them is NO NO. Belive me I have try it and I coulden´t.We had to take a taxi. Looking to my girlfreind saying; "There´s no way love I can walk all the way in this heels". My girlfreind was thinking the same we took a taxi to the party. Still I think its a sexy looking shoe and I feel, we feel, my girlfreind and me, feeling a bit special when wearing this extre,e pointy heels.

38...lucky! I have seen so many different charts for sizing comparisons. What is correct? One says a US 11 is a Euro 42 while I saw one yesterday that said US 11 is Euro 44. Makes it impossible to mail (internet) order shoes in Euro sizes. I wear a US 10.5 normally but no idea in Euro.

Well i have a pair of Rosa stilletos and i like them... mostly i wear them with pants and they don't look long at all. if you like shoes that pointy you should buy a pair but if you don't like them you should not buy a pair because you wont ever get to like them. and yes they do give some porblems with stairs etc. but i like my shoes so i have learned to deal with it. Love Leigh.