Tan Round Toe Oxfords

Waisted_Giraffe

Dear all

Was away in Cardiff last weekend without my girlfriend, so once my mates had departed, I had a chance to go shopping whilst I sobered up after the previous nights shenanigans.

Anyway, wandering around, found a nice little store called Excentrix, on Church Street, which had Pleaser heels in the windows but was unfortunately closed. Continued my search and wandered into New Look and found the cutest pairs of Round Toe Oxfords. As ever, looked great in smaller sizes but wasn't sure whether EU 41 / UK 8 would look okay but oh, the joy when I found a pair, so had to buy them straight away. Try below on my new Flickr pages for photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/

The heel comes in at 4 1/4 inches and fit so well, I really really want to pluck up the courage to go out and about.

I have been unable to find them on the web site or in my local branches. I've not seen them before and they weren't in the sale so I think they are this seasons style.

Anyway hope you like the photos, will add more of others as I go.

Big D

Dear all

Was away in Cardiff last weekend without my girlfriend, so once my mates had departed, I had a chance to go shopping whilst I sobered up after the previous nights shenanigans.

Anyway, wandering around, found a nice little store called Excentrix, on Church Street, which had Pleaser heels in the windows but was unfortunately closed. Continued my search and wandered into New Look and found the cutest pairs of Round Toe Oxfords. As ever, looked great in smaller sizes but wasn't sure whether EU 41 / UK 8 would look okay but oh, the joy when I found a pair, so had to buy them straight away. Try below on my new Flickr pages for photos

The heel comes in at 4 1/4 inches and fit so well, I really really want to pluck up the courage to go out and about.

I have been unable to find them on the web site or in my local branches. I've not seen them before and they weren't in the sale so I think they are this seasons style.

Anyway hope you like the photos, will add more of others as I go.

Big D

Very cool. You will not have any problem wearing them out with the right jeans. Just go for it. Be yourself and don't even think about it. No one cares what you wear. It's only shoes.

real men wear heels

aahhhh, beauty, big d! in a lower heel, i'd wear them EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT BLACK! have fun!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They were from New Look, where have you seen them? As I said they are not seemingly available here in Nottingham.

For those who want a darker colour, they were also available in Black; keep looking, you may come up trumps.

Big D

Saw a range of this style in New Look Bluewater, Monday (yesterday). All on "Sale". Lots of Cream coloured, fair range of Tan. and 3 pairs of Black. 2 off size 7, an 1 off size 6. :-?

Piccy to illustrate ..... :o I'm gutted I didn't think to buy a size 8 when I first saw them. :roll:

post-10780-133522856981_thumb.jpg

Saw a range of this style in New Look Bluewater, Monday (yesterday). All on "Sale". Lots of Cream coloured, fair range of Tan. and 3 pairs of Black. 2 off size 7, an 1 off size 6. :-?

Piccy to illustrate ..... :o I'm gutted I didn't think to buy a size 8 when I first saw them. :roll:

Those are great!!! I want a pair! Who makes them please?

real men wear heels

Those are great!!! I want a pair! Who makes them please?

This is a 'test', right? :roll:

Continued my search and wandered into >> New Look << and found the cutest pairs of Round Toe Oxfords. As ever, looked great in smaller sizes but wasn't sure whether EU 41 / UK 8 would look okay but oh, the joy when I found a pair, so had to buy them straight away. Try below on my new Flickr pages for photos

I've added a link to their web-site in Big D's text. I think he has it about right, when he says they are a 'seasonal' range. If I can't find a black pair in size 8, I'm going to be very disappointed. :o They had many various sizes in both tan (as original picture) and cream.

I think they would have sold for £20, but I think had been reduced to £15, to get the last of them off the shelves.

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Saw a range of this style in New Look Bluewater, Monday (yesterday). All on "Sale". Lots of Cream coloured, fair range of Tan. and 3 pairs of Black. 2 off size 7, an 1 off size 6. :thumbsup:

Update:

Back at Bluewater New Look yesterday.

Two black 7's are gone, one pair black size 6 still available.

Several pairs of the cream still there, but largest size was a 7. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'll be!

I was wandering through town at lunch and wandered into Jade Shoes and saw a nice pair of brown lace ups oxfords in the window similar to the ones I picked up in New Look. Size 8 were on the shelf, were only going for £17.50 in the sale down from £35. Asked if they had a pair of 9 but no so bought the 8s.

Blow me, I scan through this thread, click on the Urban Outfitters link below to see if they still have those available and what do I discover, they are the same shoes albeit for the hidden platform. Excellent!

There is a bit of a trend in my shoe buying at the moment but what the hell.

Big D

• 5 months later...

All

As seems to befit my shoe buying I've just bought a pair of cute purple suede shoes from Miss Selfridge and I can't find them on the web site anymore to show you a decent picture.

I have however found this thumbnail which should give some idea. Will try and take some photos over the weekend as my GF is away.

http://resources.shopstyle.com/pim/7a/b8/7ab846d7d4182013120465e4331b948a_medium.jpg

Big D

Hello all

Whilst the GF was away I had some fun over the weekend and was able to take some photos of the new shoes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3081632107/

I took the opportunity to wear some clothing more appropriate to wearing heels. I donned a couple of pairs of black tights (can't shave my leg hairs), a pair of hot pants, my black corset and a suitable shirt as can be seen in the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3081641375/

I went out on a bit of a shopping spree in the above get up under normal street clothes; I left the house in the pair of brown peep toe wedges but I'm afraid I bottled it when I got to the United Footwear store. Not much there but a pair of round toe wedges good for walking home from work in in the dark but didn't get them, might do this weekend though.

I went on to a store I know nearby out of town that does the ususal stuff I can get from United but also have a small fetish range. I found a pair of black patent stilettos with a 3/8 inch ankle strap, 5.25" heel (4.5" to the centre of the shaft). I asked the girl in the shop if I could try the pair on, she seemed a stunned by a 6' 4" bloke asking to try them on, however, slipped off my normal shoes and tried them on just as a woman walked into the shop, hitherto I was the only customer. The woman spotted me at the back of the shop did a double take and that was it.

Anyway, they look like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3081635031/in/set-72157604012511275/

Cheers all

Big D

Love the pics - all of them! Did you say you're a size 8 UK? You seem to like the lace-ups and I bought these a few months ago but I'm an 11 US and it was wishful thinking that I'd be able to squeeze.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3062/3085691312_fb09b38e38.jpg?v=0

Interested?

Hello all

Whilst the GF was away I had some fun over the weekend and was able to take some photos of the new shoes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3081632107/

I took the opportunity to wear some clothing more appropriate to wearing heels. I donned a couple of pairs of black tights (can't shave my leg hairs), a pair of hot pants, my black corset and a suitable shirt as can be seen in the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3081641375/

I went out on a bit of a shopping spree in the above get up under normal street clothes; I left the house in the pair of brown peep toe wedges but I'm afraid I bottled it when I got to the United Footwear store. Not much there but a pair of round toe wedges good for walking home from work in in the dark but didn't get them, might do this weekend though.

I went on to a store I know nearby out of town that does the ususal stuff I can get from United but also have a small fetish range. I found a pair of black patent stilettos with a 3/8 inch ankle strap, 5.25" heel (4.5" to the centre of the shaft). I asked the girl in the shop if I could try the pair on, she seemed a stunned by a 6' 4" bloke asking to try them on, however, slipped off my normal shoes and tried them on just as a woman walked into the shop, hitherto I was the only customer. The woman spotted me at the back of the shop did a double take and that was it.

Anyway, they look like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3081635031/in/set-72157604012511275/

Cheers all

Big D

Thanks very much, Well the Purple Oxfords are from Miss Selfridge, the Brown ones are from New Look and the peep toe wedges are Betty Jackson bought From TK Maxx. I'd like to do a full on body wax and cross dress to put the bulges in the right place and reduce the other but I don't think I can get away with a reasonable excuse for the hair loss to my GF and no I'm not going to tell her for a long while yet. I'm fortunate to be a slim 6'4". my waist is 32" and the corset can get me comfortably down to 26". I had a corset that would go a bit smaller but that took some practice and I don't get as much of a chance nowadays. My shoe size is UK9 which usually means I can fit a UK8 heel, I find the arching of the foot will shorten the length enough to suit an 8, the higher the better. Though the Black patent ones are UK9 and I don't think I'd fit an 8. I prefer my heels to be tighter than my usual shoes, it feels that bit more "special" than my normal walking boot style I usually wear. Big D