Blog

jojo

Nah, I don't buy it. All schools have a dress code. The girls would have a enough hard time trying to get away with stilettos, let alone the boys.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Anonymous said...

Hi im 15. my school has gone stiletto mad all the guys have started wearing them. even i wear 3 1/2 inch stiletto's now there awsome. (by the way im NOT GAY)

I don't know enough about the person to make any judgement. Where does he live (I don't see any location indicated) Also, didn't I see, within the past year or so in a posting here, a newspaper article where the guys at a private school were wearing heels and skirts in support of their female classmates?

Can't remember!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to admit I didn't get very far at all into reading the replies to that article. A school wear boys have gone heel crazy I gather?....utter tosh. This extract from the article struck a cord in me: "Shoes are more than just footwear--their your soul, no pun intended. On a very bad day, I'll do everything in my favorite pair of BCBG lime green 4 inch stilettos and in no time my mood improved. Shoes, and heels especially, are connected to our very identity as females. We may gripe at their heights or the pain they cause, but every time we pass that store window, we always look in and want a new pair--and save up to buy it".