Gender labels

Johnieheel I agree I hate the word macho and out here in the southwest it is machismo and the hispanic male culture takes it to it's fullest, but the funny part is probably 80% to 90% of men in the western world who had sisters or a mother that was wearing high heels when they were a kid tried on a pair of heels and if there was no gender label I am sure more men would wear heels. On a side note up untill 2 years ago my wife and I lived on a small farm we had 3 horses and 5 acre field of alfalfa and I bailed and put up my own hay and even though I am a computer programmer I could probably out work most twenty somethings I have rodeoed(bull and bucking horses) I have had race cars and yet never concidered myself macho. Now even though I don't have horses or race cars I still love waching raceing and rodeo's but now that I am wearing heels more and more I am happier now than I ever have been and even though my wife is not fully supportive of my passion for heels she has noticed and even commited that I am alot happier person. To quote Johnieheel "Real men wear heels" maybe if more men wore heels we might have a more peaceful world ;)

thats exactly what i said a week or 2 ago; if men can be gentle instead of having to prove a point, then we would all be happier. Real men have the balls to wear heels !! - in both senses !! And again, women who love wearing heels love men who dont mind them buying more heels... cos they can buy some more too..... whoopee !! Keep 'em high !!