My greeting...

Hi everyone. I'm a California girl that loves wearing high heels. I didn't know there was a forum dedicated to high heels until link after link later, I stumbled upon this site. I'm surprised that men are also on here too because I've always thought high heels were women only, lol.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

Welcome, Amanda. here women are minority hehe ;) I myself joined couple days ago aswell and I've been enjoying my time here. Guys here are polite and friendly, and they arent bad looking either :cool1: Hope you enjoy your time with us :wave: Nina.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Thank you all for the warm welcome. There are a lot of different topics in here and some are very interesting. I had no idea that men make up the majority. When I first popped in, I thought it was mainly a woman's club. I have a strange fetish for shoes though. I love high heels and I'm not talking about the 3-4" heel height. I'm more into the 5-6" heels, but recently, trying to get into 7". I typically wear 5.5" pumps to work. Can't wear sandals so I keep the 6" mules and straps at home. So this forum is great for that since we all have an interest for really high heels. Just out of curiosity, how many women members are on here compared to the guys?

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

Mmh, looks like I'm late, what I'd like to say has already been written by others... :S Anyway, ;) amandahls!!!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Welcome, amandahls! Like the others have said, it is great to have another woman join this forum and I hope more women will follow suit. I am a man who wears high heels (mostly 4 and 5 inch heels) privately and publicly. But I love seeing women wearing high heels. I wish you luck wearing 7 inch heels. In the future, if you have photos to share with us, I'm sure other members as well as myself would love to see them. Please feel welcome and feel free to express what is on your mind. I can't wait to her your comments.;)

Hello there, I'm quite new too and like you joined before realising quite how out numbered us girls were! I don't know how many males there are to female, but there are about ten times as many posts in the males only forum as the girls only forum!

• 4 weeks later...

I try to post more in the girls part of the forum because of that reason. But there doesn't appear to be a lot of replies which is a downer :roll: . It's not active enough in there, then everywhere else on here. But at times, I'm still getting use to the idea that there are this many men that actually wear high heels.