My flickr Pics

altf

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emy21/2230937544/

Here is one of the rare pics of me in heels, but feel free to browse my other non-heel pics too. Comments are welcome and apreciated. I've got my eye on some HH shoes from clarks so I should have more to show you in two weeks time, just waiting for my paycheck...

Oh yeah, my thing is to crossover gender boundaries (I'm not a man in heels, nor a woman, nor a transexual, nor a drag queen or maybe I'm a melting pot of all these concepts with a bit of personal seasoning), I guess that's the case of many in here but there are haters everywhere so turn away if you think what I do is stupid.

Very nice picture !!! Nice choice of clothes and panties... and what about stiletto heels, it should be perfect (for me...)

Why do you guys always have to bring up "Panties" ????

Never anything to say about other clothing items.. Always the damn panties. ;)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

To be fair they also mention "hose" quite a lot too...

lol, quiet the "intimate" garment that really should remain private though is it. Hose are like trouser's in many ways... There designed to be seen by all.

I guess I'm just puzzled as to why this constant thing for other peoples underwear, and the need to spell it out in public?

Its rather rude don'tcha think, to discuss other peoples private underwear in public, or is it just me?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Folks, I think we may have a translation problem here.

UK: Trousers = US: Pants

which a non-native English speaker may have inadvertantly written as "panties".

UK: Pants are an item of underwear, often Underpants or Undies, which we should not be displaying in this forum. Not sure of the US usage here.

In the U.S. (which is all I'll qualified to opine on), I believe: "Panties" is a term for a female's underwear, bottom half only, not anything to do with a leg covering. It is what we generically call "underwear," but has a heavy female conotation. Men wear briefs or simply underwear, and a man wearing "panties" would have a heavy presumption of being cross-dressed. "Pantyhose" is term for integrated underwear (hence "panty") and stockings (hence "hose"). I don't hear "hose" often myself, and hear "stockings" more, but TBH I think either are becoming a less common garmet to wear in general. "Pants" are (is? - we'll debate that another time) an outer garmet that covers the legs and in no way refers to any undergarmet. Both men and women wear pants - there is no gender conotation. We do not use "trousers" in any form of common speech and people will look oddly at you if you use it, but will probably understand if they are over 30. Hope that helps and I got it all right! Brit.

• 4 weeks later...