Heels Hidden Cam. Is this real or staged?

Firefox

http://www.youtube.com/user/officebug

So what do you think?

The case against:

1. Muscular calves

2. No convincing office sounds in the background

3. "She" is the only one who ever appears in shot

4. No dialogue

5. Sanitised office sets which could almost be part of a private home

If it is real, it's almost too good to be true. Give me a job there ;)

Who really cares about where it was made or whether it's a guy or gal.? It's the shoes that make the video. Wonderful classick pumps. Love the heel style, also.;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Actually I find the candid clips much more fascinating. There's a human story behind a girl who was actually enjoying her heels, as opposed to an actress who was just instructed to dangle or whatever for the camera. Technically, these "hidden" cam shots are well presented with good heels and OK lighting but I think the author should be honest about the origin. (either that or make more convincing clips!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/officebug

So what do you think?

The case against:

1. Muscular calves

2. No convincing office sounds in the background

3. "She" is the only one who ever appears in shot

4. No dialogue

5. Sanitised office sets which could almost be part of a private home

If it is real, it's almost too good to be true. Give me a job there ;)

I remember this clip from early last year so even the date is not legit.

• 4 weeks later...

Staged...but fairly well stage. It just didn't look like an office. If anything, it looked like a breakroom or file room. But then again, how many offices and adjacent rooms have tile or wooden floors?;)

Yes, that´s a fake. The most vids you see in youtube are men in heels at their homes. They walk 3 or 4 steps, than turn around and back:penitent: Who want´s to see this? There is a user, named "alina6000". She has a nearly 3 minute clip, where she is walking in a shopping center. Maybe someone knows it. Thats what i want to see...;) !

The TV in bedroom shots seem quite popular though. But I agree I'd personally rather see heels in a real life outside setting, preferbly candid. However, if it's a TV or anyone else, I don't mind. Many TV's have pretty good legs anyway.

(...) There is a user, named "alina6000". She has a nearly 3 minute clip, where she is walking in a shopping center. Maybe someone knows it. Thats what i want to see... !

Then try this (German) website:

http://www.light-fetish.de

It belongs to hhplace.org member pata , and should be just what you seem to be looking for. She also shows some short clips from her website at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LIFETISHstyle

Hallo Tom-NL Of course i know "light-fetish". But that´s a paysite. They have some preview clips for non-members and several short clips on "youtube" too. And the one thing that makes me a little bit angry is, that they want to get payed for this. What tells this? Are they prostitutes (sorry for that)?? If they do it just for fun, it´s okay, but i would never pay for that. Can you imagine, what my wife would say?

Hallo Tom-NL

Of course i know "light-fetish".

But that´s a paysite. They have some preview clips for non-members and several short clips on "youtube" too. And the one thing that makes me a little bit angry is, that they want to get payed for this. What tells this? Are they prostitutes (sorry for that)?? If they do it just for fun, it´s okay, but i would never pay for that. Can you imagine, what my wife would say?

Hallo Knegges,

Considering the length and size of the videoclips that pata posts on her website, the cost of hosting that is far from zero. Of course she could pay the expenses out of her own pocket, and host them for free, but that would not be very realistic, now would it? So I see nothing wrong with being a paysite, and even less so when I see what she provides in return for that money.

The comparison with prostitutes is quite a strong one, and IMO not a very nice one. Comparing the content of her clips with that of other clips and pictures I have seen on the internet, I consider hers quite decent (and sometimes even quite classy, but that is of course a matter of taste).

And since you mention your wife: what would your wife say when she knew that you are a member of this forum? Is she supportive of your preferences, or doesn't she know? Enquiring minds want to know (to quote hhplace-member raincat ;) )

Tom

(a very satisfied member from pata's website, if you couldn't tell already)

Why should it make you angry that they want to get paid. They put in some time making videos that others may want to see. And then they offer the material for a price that is determined by the market. It's no different to a film maker, photographer, actor, musician etc. If one doen't want to pay, there is usually similar free material avilable, though it may cost you in time searching for it.

Okay, I can understand your opinion. But i think my point of view is different to yours. And of course it was immoderate, to call them prostitutes, and i was sorry for that, but i didn´t know how to phrase what´s on my mind! But, come on, when you are fair-minded, you have to admit, that they do it mainly for their own excitement, when you look at it precisely. It´s a kind of hobby and people are spending time while exercising their hobbies, and money too. So, for me these arguments don´t fit. And the ones, who make those clips, knew well, that others have a necessity to see those fetish things, and they say:"Hey, we can get our money back, so why don´t we make it commercial ?" And believe me, i won´t support this! Then i will rather pass on this! But for this reason, i´m not filled with bitterness, there are other options. But, never mind, i admire your opinions, and i´m pleased, that we can discuss it. So all the best to you! Knegges