Admiring women in heels

Stu

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There can never be too much love around! It's a big world, and it can be a lonely place. Let's hear it for more love!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Firefox wrote:

However it happens it has to be good!

Yam wrote:

There can never be too much love around!

Laurie wrote:

Friends make for good partners in life. Be friends first,

Couldn't agree with all you more.

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Plus the fact that Stellah's wife might not be too happy about it all :wink:

Let calm be widespread

Plus the fact that Stellah's wife might not be too happy about it all

Thanks, Julietta, for backing me up. Sorry, Ruud :wink:

Actually, I am getting married in this autumn for real. Like my dad said once: "Marriage is nothing but suffering and misery. But still nobody has invented anything better than marriage yet!"

BTW, my GF asked me a couple of weeks ago "When will you wear your heeled boots in front of me?". I said: "ASAP" :D

HH forever!

Congratulations Stellah :drinking: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking:

Let calm be widespread

Actually, I am getting married in this autumn for real. Like my dad said once: "Marriage is nothing but suffering and misery. But still nobody has invented anything better than marriage yet!"

Congratulations and my very best wishes!

(My dear old dad used to say "Marriage isn't a word, it's a sentence!" He obviously likes it, tho', as he's now married for the second time :wink: )

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this is EXACTLY the kind of discussion i've been dying to have for ages! and is the reason I signed up for this board! I have to admit, I LOVE wondering around the shopping mall here 'heel-spotting' !! as a few UK people have already said, high-heels are very much back in fashion here, just a few weeks ago was probably my best encounter yet, a great looking girl, probably around my age (25) walking through town in a white blouse and black skirt, and black leather stilletto knee boots, about 3-4 inch heel I would say, gorgeous! I love the style when women wear stilletto's and long trousers, black trousers, or blue denim jeans, that come down and cover the shoes slightly so all you can see is the toes and the spike heels. Allot of the time I feel like a big pervert, I must admit, :lol: but it's not like I'm hounding the women, I don't 'stalk' them or follow them. ..and yes, when I actually meet women (not that it happens allot) I do look for their personality first, that's the selling point for me, and if they like to wear heels, that's a bonus :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Allot of the time I feel like a big pervert, I must admit

No, you aren't a pervert. You just like to admire women in high heels :lol:

Like me, I can't resist!

One day, I was putting garbage in a container. At the same time, I saw a nice asiatic girl (about 25 years old) wearing a nice pink wool blouse with a tight pair of jeans with a nice pair of black aldo high heels (3 and half inches)

WOW

Allot of the time I feel like a big pervert, I must admit,

The question is, can you *find* a big pervert when you feel like one :lol: ?

Oh dear, silly mood :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have to do a lot more than simply enjoy looking at women in high heels to be considered a pervert. It's one of the true pleasures of life. As long as you're discreet and not causing anyone to feel uncomfortable, you're OK. Remembering that women are people and not just a body on a pair of shoes helps you keep things in perspective, so I think you're doing fine, Frantic. I'm glad to see this subject has held its own here for quite some time. Why have a high heel site if you can't talk about admiring women in heels?

• 1 month later...

I look at other women in heels for sure. I check out what they are wearing with what shoes. It doesn't turn me on but it's more for interest's sake and may influence what I buy to wear. If they are wearing higher heels than me I am jealous. But it's jealousy with a smile. I know what they are doing and I know they are enjoying it so that must be good. If a colleague comes to work with me (I work with changing groups of people) and she is wearing higher heels, I may wear even higher than her the next day as if to say, I can wear these too.

• 8 months later...

I love seeing a girl in a nice pair of heels. My wife jokes when we are out that I could spot a pair of heels a mile away! We were in Newcastle recently when she said to me, " I bet you liked those slingbacks" "What slingbacks"! "I can't believe you missed her, a girls just passed us wearing really high red slingbacks" I looked around, but she had disapeared into the crowd. I hope my heel spotting powers aren't failng me. :) But seriously, there is no lovlier sight than a girl in heels. Whether it be a nice low cut pair of court shoes, preferably not too tight so they slip off now and again (very sexy :roll: ) or a nice pair of mules, again low cut so they flop up and down with that lovely slap, slap sound or a nice pair of slingbacks, with the straps having slipped down of course! HEAVEN!!! Cheers, Paul.

Paul(North-East):-) Mickey68 can't wear slingbacks without the heel strap sliding off of her heel. She says walking on the strap certainly isn't sexy to her, but painful with every step. But if you like that lovely slap, slap sound---What ever floats your boat. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!