My pictures in Flickr

Heh, I guess then if you say so.. Thank you, I'm looking forward to win your hearts, you can't never have too many friends .. ;) Actually I have more than 200 pictures there, close to 300. but system isnt showing more than 200, unless you pay. I dont want to pay from service that I can get free from elsewhere.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Hi Ninanoora! Welcome to the board. I recognise you from my flickr group at HH street fashions. I hope you find lots of fans for your photos here, I'm sure you will. By the way, what you wrote in the girls forum about men who can't straighten their knees is not true of most of the guys on this board. I know because I have met them in real life ;) It's a question of experience with heels. You have probably only met guys who tried them once as a laugh, but the people here are different.

Apart from the very nice lady, I admire also the photographer... Truly great shots. And your outfit is superb. PS Flickr is on its way down... I have started to use Share on Ovi (share.ovi.com), that has no limitations apart from the 2GB per month upload.

What's all the fuss about?

Guest Jezzaboots

Possibly the single most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You have a such a pretty face and you carry yourself and your style so well. Welcome to the board Jez

Those are some great photos Nina. Chapeaux to the photographer for some great shots. Were you working as a car model in the car show or did you just go there like everyone else? They should have given you the Mercedes or the Porsche instead of the Honda Accord, suits you better lol! You certainly could be a Bond girl. What would be your name? "Stiletto Nina" "Nina Point"? Nice kitty by the way :-)

Those are some great photos Nina. Chapeaux to the photographer for some great shots.

Were you working as a car model in the car show or did you just go there like everyone else? They should have given you the Mercedes or the Porsche instead of the Honda Accord, suits you better lol!

You certainly could be a Bond girl. What would be your name? "Stiletto Nina" "Nina Point"?

Nice kitty by the way :-)

Thank you B)

Yes I was doing promotion, modelling work there, been 3 times in row now. Heh yea I would prefer that Porche :), I was trying could i take it for test drive after show, but they didnt let me. hehe ;)

Hmm how would ms. Agent double-oh-behave or double-oh-6.9 sound? :) or some sort of Dominatrix theme, lets call it Mistress Nina or Nina X.

Yes Nina X would sound just about right, X marks the spot and X means kiss or kissing usually in written form. My special killing move as evil femme fatale would be obviously then poisoned kiss, the kiss of death. :cool1:

Do I need to continue? hehe :wave:

P.S. my cat Nauku says meow to you too ! :)

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

I'm impressed. Those t-strap hels send me through the roof. The black strappy mules accentuate the line of your legs and draw the attention up, up, up. Then to top it all off you STILL look yummy wearing flat sandals and jeans. That chair was over the top though.

I like that bond name hehe, very shagadelic ;)

What does Nauku mean?

Please keep sharing with us your fantastic photos and your thoughts and stories.

Nauku is finnish word for meow, it sounded like japanese so i liked that, neko is japanese word for cat.

Nauku is finnish word for meow, it sounded like japanese so i liked that, neko is japanese word for cat.

And I recently learned nekojita is a Japanese expression meaning literally "cat's tongue" and is used to refer to a person who does not like very hot food or drink. Not entirely sure how all that connects to HH, but the thread wanders ;P

Brit.

This photo is one of my two favorites from your collection. The handrailing on the right trails from far off in the background into you. Coupled with the stairs which descend into your backside, the leading lines of the composition are excellent. The lighting is also indirect and superb. Instead of washing out your hair with strong light, the lighting enhances the various tones of your blonde hair. Then the wind blew just a little bit, having the effect of flirtatiously hiding your eyes behind your bangs.

Of course none of this would matter without a great model too. Overall a great shot.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

This picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ninanoora/2068500163/sizes/o/in/set-72157603265638763/, simply stunning (love that top and skirt)!

Not only are you very pretty, you have some nice heels and boots, great choice in outfits and truely amazing legs.

Can't wait to see you in black patent heels showing off those legs again!

Lovely