:o "This Season's Trends"

ChipsHH

No way! It's a small collection so far, especially here, but go here: http://www.target.com/Shoes-Women/b/ref=in_br_display-ladders/601-2035679-6980127?ie=UTF8&node=1041816

Long link..... but On the plus side, look on the selections to the left, "This Season's Trends," it actually says, on Target's store site, "Menswear-Inspired." :cool1: Is it just me, or are we one step closer to getting the big store's attention to our "Way of Life?" (may I call it that?)

I'm almost driving soon, so I may consider going there and claiming a pair ;)

Formally "HHDude"

Actually, the little oxford - shown at the link - is a very hot trend. Just today, I was been asked by at the deli for lunch where I got my oxford 5 inch heels (Seduce 460 leather) - Though I usually say the heels are 4" when I am asked. btw, actually I'm getting a bit braver wearing pants that are not quite as stealthy for the heels... Still it is rare that I get a comment.

• 1 month later...

I bought a pair of peep toe pumps with a five inch heel (they had my size and larger) at Target. There were several pairs of high heels that caught my fancy. Thank you for sharing that ad with us. I do keep an eye out at Target.;)

Actually the term "menswear" relates to a fashion style like "retro" or "Vintage"... It is not men's shoes (or clothes) it is women's styles in a masculine cut or fabric...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.