'Starring on Youtube: mr. X and company'

Tom-NL

Thanks for the link to the video. Museums are a great place to go heeling. I’ve been wearing thigh boots to the Cincinnati Museum for years. Most folks notice but give no reaction at all. Xaphod's boots are great looking and so is the matching jacket.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Brill! The London Heel meet makes You Tube!

Fantastic!

Intresting that it appears the only person noticing is the person filming. Take note everybody. Nobody really cares what you wear!

Think again. Most people are just too polite or embarrassed to stare.

Is this something taken by a passer by and then put on You Tube ? If so it is not cool and probably not legal.

Hope I did nothing wrong, found it on youtube.

I think it`s cool!

No problems, Autumnheels. All the comments so far have been favourable, so I am feeling quite pleased with the way things have turned out.

The boots were bought from 'Moda in Pelle' in South Molton St. late in the sales last year. They are leather upper, leather lined and were originally £250, so I felt I got a bargain for £70. The matching jacket was pure chance when I went to Higgs Leather looking for a replacement for my somewhat tatty jacket.

http://www.higgs-leathers.co.uk/

Higgs do some really tasty long leather skirts too !

Xa

I'm going to sign up for a You Tube account so I can post some of my candid heel movies. If you want I can tell them where you got the boots. They seem to be provoking quite a bit of interest! Tom. I'm not understanding the first post. Did you cross reference it and then think different later? From my point of view, I live and die by the sword. I post pics of people in public places. If someone did the same to me I'd accept it, provided it wasn't posted in a defamatory fashion. By the way, did you see the guy in the vid that someone pointed out. He was eyeing up the boots and then realised someone was spying on him too. It's about 44 secs in the clip. What a classic; the hunter is hunted.