I have the best girlfriend in the world!!!!

hiheellover23

Hey what's up everybody. Today is valentine's day and I just wanted to tell you how amazing my girlfriend is. See there are these boots that I wanted really bad but they are like really pricey and I showed them to my girlfriend and she liked them as well so (this was a couple months ago). And here it is today we go to a chinese restaurant and she brings me a small gift box inside is an invoice to purchase these shoes:

http://shoesusa.com/product_detail.php?prod_id=964

I am like highly excited I know that most of you praise your S/O but I just got to say it is amazing what love brings back to you!!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Thank you everyone. It has taken some time for my girlfriend to warm up to it and now she is like giving me tips for what kind of outfits to wear with my shoes which is pretty cool. And before I was nervous to wear any kind of heel out especially platforms, but now with these shoes on the way I feel that they will give me more incentive to want to wear them out because they are special coming from her plus she is giving me an immense amount of encouragement. She thinks that I'm going to be a trend setter for other guys so there is only one way to find out!!! Like Jack Nicholson quoted "Wait'll they get a load of me!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the kind remarks you all have made. Today is March 1st and my boots have finally arrived I will have some pictures of me going out in the future. And like you all have been saying yes I have a wonderful, beautiful, and supportive girlfriend and I am very thankful that she came into my life. She has been a great source of inspiration to me. Plus I intend on keeping a grasp of her lock and key so NO...............none of you guys can't have her............................Just kidding. But seriously thank you all for the kind remarks and take care!!!

you are a wel lucky guy to have a partner with such a happy attitude ! I'm lucky too like that, and it is so encouraging to be loved as a person not as a stereotype. Please treat her as your soulmate like i do, not just becos of the heelwearing, but for being forward looking with a positive attitude to life. Encourage her to develop her inner wishes too and share a lifetime of love together !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone how is everyone today. Well I just wanna give you guys an update as far as my escapades with my new boots. Well I had been testing them out going to the atms, Blockbuster, and Radio Shack as of lately. But as of today nothing even compares. Today April 9th 2008 I wore my shoes into Winn Dixie to go cash some change in at the CoinStar. I walked in and had these Ashley Stewart stretch jeans my girlfriend bought for me with the boots. There was two women that were working at a booth outside the store and I was pretty sure they could see the whole shoe. And when I got on to that linoleum (I know I misspelled that) floor, I about flipped my lid!!!! One guy which was black gave me an ugly look, but I thought to myself whatever!!!! So here I am kind of nervous walking from one aisle to another. Some people looked and turned their heads but no remarks!!! So after I turned in my change I got ready to walk out and this lady at the booth I was talking about earlier stopped me and asked me about participating in this fundraiser for missing children. Now see I was thinking in my mind that she would have bypassed me because I was dressed out of the norm and would want to place me under a stereotype. But yet she still spoke to me like normal which was pretty cool. Then afterward I went to this Dollar General to go buy some sugar and I'm just steady walking to the store and before I got there was a deli restaurant. I pretty sure that just about every person could see my boots. Can't begin to tell you all how good it felt to do that and think nothing of it. Plus while I was in the Dollar General I noticed two girls they looked like a couple I had passed by. They giggled a little but when I turned to them they looked away. So I think I am making pretty good progress what do you guys think???/

Great outing. Am I understanding that for the most part, most people that noticed you didn't really care and went on with their day as normal business? Just being your self is fun huh? Soon, there will be times where you aren't even noticing that your wearing heels in public that it will just be natural to you. Thanks for sharing highheelover23.

real men wear heels