intimacy while wearing heels

pumpedup

Here is a question for you Guys. Do you wear heels, or other women's shoes, while being intimate with your significant other? Remember Marv Albert, the former sportscaster with NBC Sports, who sometimes wore women's underwear while with his significant other(s)? It's just experimenting, to give, or receive the utmost pleasure. We all wanna have the earth-moving orgasm that temporary knocks us outta our bodies.

Remember Marv Albert, the former sportscaster with NBC Sports, who sometimes wore women's underwear while with his significant other(s)?

Never being a big fan of Mr. Albert, this really is more than I want to know about him.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Now, one COULD mean to have one's boot in another's face (read this as LICK MY BOOTS:text_lol: ) that is "intimate" as well, but I dought its used in MOST circles!!;)

I have, countless times ;) My b/f's not a big fan of heels, and still doesnt quite understand my affinity toward them, so I don't wear them every time.. but it's fun when I do. Although, gotta admit, we met due to some uncommon kinks we have in common.. so odd things were not new. I did make sure he knew of my thing for heels when it started to seem to get serious between us. He's said "It was odd, but not a deal breaker" :cool1:

(formerly known as "JimC")

A lot of lucky people have commented in this topic! I have to say it would be an ultimate fantasy for me to be able to wear my boots whilst making love to my g/f, however I think that day is some way off. I am still working on her accepting I like, ok love to wear heels!! You never know - one day!! ;)

Whenever possible; an interesting side to this is wearing the same boots at the same time. It is wild!

Hey bootking! Wow, what a neat trick :cool1: I'd sure love to see that!;)

(Just teasing - I know what you mean. You're right. Been there, done that:wave:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It's always been a fantasy of mine to wear the shoes of my partner while we are being intimate. Over many years I have realized it once and it was an intense experience. Conversely I didn't choose my wife by her shoe size so I may not have that experience again. I have told elsewhere about the wife's response when she saw me in my patent leather pumps.

Thighboots: It's interesting - I've looked at the "thigh boot" section at Zappos.com, and have read the comments from recent boot purchasers - namely, the women. Some have mentioned that their husband or boyfriend have tried the boots on with the woman present (or, in one case, the woman bought the boots for her boyfriend) and not only did the husband/boyfriend love wearing the boots (which we would expect, right?), the wife/girlfriend enjoyed watching her partner in the boots! So - there is hope! I haven't gotten there, either, with my wife. I probably fear the worst and how to handle it. Dan

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very much for it. In my past I've found that those women who were into it the most also seemed to enjoy sex the most. Imagination and excitement are the most arousing things in the world. Being a little unconventional seems to help too.

• 4 weeks later...

In college, I dated a young woman who always wore high heels, especially on our dates, and I wore men's high heels. We always had great sex, but I don't know if it was a result of us both wearing high heels or just hormones.:roll:

Is it just me, or is Bernard's statement a little vulgar for a public fourm?

Eeeeeeeeech just put some dollar signs on those ss.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!