First Time and New Boots

CDragon

hey gang,

its my very first time being here...,

i'm just wondering, has anyone bought/worn these boots before?

http://www.payless.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=5000&cgrfnbr=26940813&prrfnbr=15235130&tlcname=Women&size=12&cg2rfnbr=&blc_cgnbr=27052053#

I really do plan on buying myself a pair of these.. and its my first time going into a store buying womens shoes... kinda nervous...

CDragon

Hi CDragon, No I dont have those but I do have several pair of PayLess shoes and boots. I suggest you go to the store and try them on their sizes vary from style to style just like any other shoes or company. You really want them to be comfortable and fit right the first time, something just a little snug at the store can be murder in just a short time walking around in them. I got these several weeks ago and really like them, size 13 wide and they fit my men's 13EEE that tells a little about the sizing...... "http://www.payless.com/payless/images/beauty/018326_beauty.gif" Dont worry about going to the store just do it! Wish I could, I have to order all of mine several pair at a time and try them on if they dont fit I just drop them off at the store for a refund. Shopping for shoes would be so much fun instead of surfing the net all the time and just wondering if they would fit. Good luck and have fun! Sway

Sway,

Dont worry about going to the store just do it! Wish I could, I have to order all of mine several pair at a time and try them on if they dont fit I just drop them off at the store for a refund. Shopping for shoes would be so much fun instead of surfing the net all the time and just wondering if they would fit.

Why can't you try them on in the shop?

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Hi SH,

My shoe size is way out of the normal women's range, PayLess stores in my area may have 3 or 4 pair on the shelf in size 13 in standard flats and low heel pump styles and they run too small. I must have the wide width shoes and most of them are still too small so I order from them on line the selections is a little better. My true women's size would be a 15 wide/wide width I just get lucky ever now and then and find something that runs larger than normal.

Next time you out shopping take a look and you will see size 11 women's is about the largest shoes you will find on the shelf. I have found a lot of shoes on line that I could wear but they are stiletto heels and thats not what Im into. I like broad chunky and blade heels and no body makes them in my size. So my options are very limited just keep ordering and sending back or order custom made shoes or boots that run $300.00 a pair and up $$$. My luck with custom made has not been very good I ordered a pair of boots over a year ago and still have not received them.

My rant thread

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=1028

So I wait...

Later

Sway

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, My best friend in the whole world loves shoes, nylons and toenail painting. He feels he has to hide away and keep this a secret. I love him to bits and wish that he'd come shopping with me. I'd love to spend a day with him trying on shoes and boots but he hasn't the nerve yet, but when he does I will be by his side and proud of it because that is who he is and I adore who he is. Until you guys pluck up the courage to go out there and strut your stuff, people's attitudes won't change. I think feet deserve a treat, whether male or female as they have to carry us around all our lives, so please don't be shy, the more of you who pluck up the courage to say "this is me and I like it, take me or leave me" then the more people will get used to you artistic males who have the colour and imagination to enjoy dressing up. We are (well most of us anyway) still kids inside and enjoy dressing up and why not. It is harmless and let's face it guys a whole load of fun. Hope you don't mind my imput into your site, All my love and best wishes to you all, go strut your stuff and click those heels Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Hi Julietta, Thanks for the kind words. I hope your friend realises he does not have to be afraid of the world. I wear heels for some 4 years now and people did not stop liking me beause of who i am. I whish there were more people like you who express this.!! GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

CDragon,

Don't worry about a trip into Payless to buy shoes. That is the easiest trip out there for a high heel wearing guy. The staff could care less about customers choices.

I wish there were that kind of shops here in Estonia. Since we don't have men's sizes (over 41 European), it is only fun to watch. But if I really want something, you have to order from some Internet shop abroad and risk the money. If there were bigger sizes here it would be paradise :lol:

But if you have smaller feet, is is paradise :(

HH forever!

the more of you who pluck up the courage to say "this is me and I like it, take me or leave me" then the more people will get used to you artistic males who have the colour and imagination to enjoy dressing up.

If there could only be more people like you Julietta in this world.....

- Moda Stivali