Damaged Heels

Hi has anyone got any photos of damaged or broken heels. I need them to make a point to my 12 yr old who is insisting on wearing high heels to school. Whilst we dont mind her wearing heels at weekeends and special occassions, all day at school is not good and we wont to show her the damage that can be done to nice heels by wearing too much. She wear stiletoes 4" Thanks

Hi has anyone got any photos of damaged or broken heels. I need them to make a point to my 12 yr old who is insisting on wearing high heels to school. Whilst we dont mind her wearing heels at weekeends and special occassions, all day at school is not good and we wont to show her the damage that can be done to nice heels by wearing too much. She wear stiletoes 4"

Thanks

Here is one , hope it will help and it is what you need .

Hi has anyone got any photos of damaged or broken heels. I need them to make a point to my 12 yr old who is insisting on wearing high heels to school. Whilst we dont mind her wearing heels at weekeends and special occassions, all day at school is not good and we wont to show her the damage that can be done to nice heels by wearing too much. She wear stiletoes 4"

Thanks

here is a pic:wave:

post-10378-133522853251_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Ask your doctor about a 12 year old wearing 4" heels first .....

A childs bones are still growing at that age, and wearing heels for most of the day won't be helping her bone structure to grow correctly. I could find a link, but the last time I heard the latest thinking is HH's are better kept for 'special occasions' until she's stopped growing. (As probably you have planned.)

Busted shoes are replacable, but curved spines and 20 year olds with bunnions are not an attractive prospect. I have a GF who spent her late teens in heels, and now can't walk very far. A double 'corrective' bunnion operation only made things worse, sadly. Another GF has had a number of operations on her feet because her toes wouldn't straighten any longer. She struggles to walk far too.

All that said, if you can change a 12 year olds mind about wearing anything, the book you write will earn you millions. :cool1:;)

If not seeing heels all damaged with scuffs and scraps is a fetish then so be it you are right. If being concerned about daughters welfare is then you can get stuffed, Ill find another way of putting her off.

i don't have a 12 year old daughter. but from folks who do have.. they say.. just put up with the whining and complaining... show her the internal damage her body can take from the abuse of heels.. and then.. don't buy her heels.. don't let her out with heels. use the arguement.. responsible use of heels is on weekends and special occassions. abuse is using it every day to school.. and if she can't go along with that.. you'll take all her heels away and not give them to her until she's grown. and be prepared to handle the fact she'll borrow from her friends to be in heels at school. be a parent and be tough on the subject if you're that concerned. showing a teen worn shoes won't do a thing.. because they live inthe credit card age.. she'll just either go out and get another pair (if she's got the money) or talk you into getting her a new pair. hence why fashion works and changes as much as it does... these girls get their parents to change their wardrobes each season. so.. put your foot down solidly!. but if you want pics of used shoes.. there are many sites.. just google them. RPM