new purchase

mccar7hy

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronnie, have you tried cutseyshoes.com or electrique boutique.com? Shope forever and great service and deals along with many different styles to choose from.

No, I have not. I will look into them. Thank you for the tip!:roll:

not really... speaking of which here are the heels that came the other day. They were marketed at 6'' but are actually 5 1/3''.

very nice were they a good price?

not really... speaking of which here are the heels that came the other day. They were marketed at 6'' but are actually 5 1/3''.

mccar7hy...

Those are beautiful high heels. But do the fit you OK? In one of the photos it looks like your foot is scrunched in the toe box. Or is that just the camera angle?

mccar7hy...

Those are beautiful high heels. But do the fit you OK? In one of the photos it looks like your foot is scrunched in the toe box. Or is that just the camera angle?

they are a little small in that area but only because I have wider feet... they're not uncomfortable. I was considering re-selling them though, but not to the online store because they won't cover the shipping. HHplace should have their own craigslist.

The pumps in the next post look the same, maybe nicer. Maybe those are actually 6''.

Here are two new pair of shoes that I picked up last weekend on a shopping trip to Macy's in Pittsburgh. The red pumps are 9 West "Lugero". I already had them in black from last year (I paid retail then) and found these on the clearance rack. Actually, I had never seen these out on the floor before and was THRILLED to gt them for a third of what I paid for the black ones. In fact, I put them on after buying them and wore them for the rest of my shopping spree. The ivory patent are 9 West "Furgus". I found on the floor marked half off. I decided to give them a try and when I put them on they felt so perfect that I couldn't pass them up. I wore them out that night and got TONS of complements. I also found footless tights on sale and picked up a few pair in brown and black. Both are patent leather which is an added bonus!

post-5655-133522858233_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522858237_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!