Hello all

Welcome here, glad you found us.

I know this is short notice but if you live nearby London you might wanna visit the annual heel meet on Saturday. Just read about it at "Real life meetings" and you'll find all the details.

See you Saturday?

Just saying hello to everyone. Great forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thought it was about time I introduced myself, so here's my story (sorry if it drags on a bit)

I'm a heterosexual male, now in my mid thirties and very much interested in heels.

I've had a fetish for them back since first year of senior school. It was at this age that I first noticed patent leather.

Uniform at our school at this time for girls was either black or grey knee length skirt. As an adolescent male, I especially liked seeing girls in our school wearing black patent school shoes with white lace/frilly ankle socks. In summer, nothing looked better than to see these shoes and socks on girls with lovely smooth tanned legs. In winter, those patent shoes would be worn with black or grey wool tights. Very happy school days! One particularly font memory I have, is the day that my female cousin came to my house and left her patent shoes outside my bedroom. They were awesome and I was so tempted to try them on but didn't have the nerve, so had to settle with holding them as I passed them back to her. She even remarked "you can try them on if you want". It was such a turn on, I just laughed and handed them back.

Even though I liked patent leather, there were only certain styles of shoe/heel that I liked. In particular, anything with a round toe was good, as was ankle straps and anything with a buckle fastening (especially silver buckles).

Towards the end of my senior school days I had seen a pair of Ravel black patent leather shoes which made my heart race! They were round toed, closed heel shoes with front criss cross straps which went around the ankle and fastened with a buckle. They were hot! I'd seen several girls in another school wearing them and I always got a feeling of excitement whenever I saw them. Sometimes they were worn with navy knee high socks but mostly with glossy navy coloured tights, very nice!

It was then I wanted to own my first pair of shoes. It was a strange feeling, just the thought of having them and trying them on sent a rush through the whole of my body. I confessed this fetish to my sister and she agreed to come with me to the Ravel shoe shop and buy a pair in my size pretending they were for her. She found it quite odd and wondered what I’d do with them when I got them home, but I didn't really care!

Anyway, I got home and tried them on with some white ankle socks and I nearly passed out. It felt so good, warped perhaps or maybe even abnormal, but good! They wre mine for keeps now too.

This was the start of my collection and before long I'd started working full time. Having an income meant I could buy more shoes, so I did. I'd finish work and wander over to the shopping mall and visit the shoe shops. I'd see a pair that tickled my fancy and would go up to the assistant and ask if they had them in a UK size 8. I always used to make a point of saying "can she change them if she doesn't like them", thinking this would fool them into believing they were for my girlfriend or sister!

I got quite a thrill shopping for them and it wasn't long before I had quite a collection!

I would keep them hidden away and every now and then I'd get them out and try them on with different socks and tights I’d bought and pose in the mirror. By now I’d also started wearing tanned colour tights to hide my hairy legs, but I wore glossy tights over them to give make my legs appear tanned and shiny.

I kept my collection for a couple of years and then one day I decided I needed to move on from this fetish and gave them all to my sister. Not sure they were all her particular style, but she took them off me anyway. Looking back, what a mistake that was!

A few years passed, I got married and once again my passion for heels returned. It started with me buying shoes for my wife but she never really liked the styles I did, so that stopped. It was then that I started my new collection. By this time I had internet access and was able to shop to my hearts content. Knee boots, thigh boots, stilettos, platform heels and sandals, what a collection!

I had also started looking for certain types of ‘legs and heels’ pictures on the internet, but decided that I could do a better job at taking my own pictures. This way I was guaranteed to get the photos exactly how I wanted them.

Today, my collection is hidden away, but every now and then I get them out and do a little photo shoot. Don't think I’ll ever wear them outside, it’s a private thing and will always remain that way. I always trawl through the internet trying to seek down a pair of the same Ravel shoes I once had, don't think I’ll ever get lucky though.

There is only one other pair I seek at present, a pair of patent criss cross sandals with detachable ankle straps and chains. I know they are out there, hope to find them one day. In my quest to find these heels I came across this forum and was relieved to find that i'm not alone in my fascination for heels.

Anyway, hope I haven't bored everyone senseless but that's my introduction done!

Hope to share my photo collection with you over time.

PatentHeel

Nice stgory, Patentheel. It is always neat to learn how others develolped their love for heels. I am wondering how your wife takes to your shoe fetish. Or, does she even know about it? While wearing women's shoes and stockings in the privacy of your home is thrilling, it is even more thrilling to walk about outside while in heels. And, as many freestyle members of this forum will tell you, there is very little interest from others.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am wondering how your wife takes to your shoe fetish. Or, does she even know about it?

I did tell her when we first met that I once had a thing for heels, but that's long forgotten about. I'm guessing that if she saw my private collection, she'd be quite annoyed possibly even disgusted with me.

In some ways, I feel slightly freakish for being into something like this. Especially when most men would probably spend money on beer and cigarettes as opposed to buying heels.

Finding this forum as helped me realise that i'm certainly not alone in my fascination with heels, and more importantly that i'm not a freak.

Hi Patent heel and welcome, a freak i think not ,i used too think the same and tried too shake of this image of "perversity" but it just doesn't happen that way, its an in born thing! its difficult for me too endulge in my fetish for heels but i do when i can, i now know i am not alone and there is more of us at it than we think, we are definately not alone!!! I think it helps that there are also so many understanding females on this site and others , that understand us and why we do it, for the lucky few an understanding wife who accepts it is something i can only most of us only dream of. Happy posting

Believe me, PatentHeel, you are not a freak and you are not alone. I am a brand new member to this site, but before becoming a member, as a guest, I read your postings and have enjoyed your comments and pictures of your collection. Buying shoes from a public store is exciting. Wearing high heels publically is a rush.You are definitely not alone. Please keep up the great correspondence.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome PatentHeel, I to am a new member to HHP. And I to can not belive the welcome I received from the others in this group. I can assure you that you are not alone and if I were to write about my own experiences and thrills of wearing high heels, you would think I was coping your story. Being new here myself, I'm so excited to learn about others like yourself. I look forward to chatting with you on MSN . Rtboots

• 3 weeks later...

Did some window shopping the other day, nothing better than having a browse in shoe shops to admire the heels on display. One could spend a fortune in those places! Finally got a power supply for my camera, can't wait to take some pictures of my heels and boots.

What a great story . How many Heels do you have now? Like your photo. I,m always taking photos of myself in heels and tights.

Thank you. I've got about 8 pairs of black patent heels, 3 pairs of knee boots ( 2 black and 1 red), 2 pairs of black thigh high boots and 3 pairs of silver heels.

• 7 months later...

Thanks to everyone who has made me welcome here, I bid you all farewell.

From now on I will not be posting here any more but reading instead.

This is why: here

I hope my account is preserved but if the moderators' wish to delete it then so be it.

If you want to chat, feel free to email me at my msn address.

Kindest Regards

Ian

I hope my account is preserved but if the moderators' wish to delete it then so be it.

Kindest Regards

Ian

I hate to see you pull up stakes and head for the hills.

While I don't really know what transpired during your posting to the other guy's comments, I hardly think it's worth dropping out of the forum. I happen to believe that you have added far more to discussions than a lot of other members here and I, along with a lot of other members, really enjoy your pictures. Why not stick around a little longer and see how things go?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

HERE HERE Well said Bubba! Patent Heel keep your cool, whatever transpired has been retracted, to me that is an "admission of error". I'm not taking sides as I did not see it and not standing in judgement. You're a huge contributor and will be missed! take a break for a few days, unwind and return please Al

Kindest Regards

Ian

I've calmed down now, sorry for being a hot head!

That's the spirit! Wonderful :lmao: Welcome to remaining here where you are, despite occasional disagreements, you are really amongst friends. :w00t2:

• 2 weeks later...

Patentheel:-) Not knowing what happened to you for you to make a decision to leave us all, I'm very glad that you have reconsidered and decided to remain with us. I have enjoyed reading your postings and have enjoyed your pics. Your decision to stay has enlightened my heart immensely. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Everyone, I'm super excited to have found this site. I'm so glad to find you all here disscussing such a great subject as shoes and especially heels. I'm a 36 year old gentleman from the state of Georgia (USA), and live in the city of Atlanta. I'm a total shoe lover and can't wait to share my experiences, and learn from you all about one of my favorite pastimes shoes! See you all inside... -Eclextix:wave: