Our Payless finally steps up!

ShockQueen

I had an interesting time at my fave Payless the other day. I walked in, and the manager (who now knows me on sight by name) told me he had just gotten another 13 in, and put it on the top shelf for me to check out. Unfortunately, it wasn't a style I could fit into (it depends on the maker/cut/etc), and was one I had done before anyway in wide (this one wasn't), but it was nice that he was thinking of me. He says that on the rare occasions he gets 13's in, they fly out as fast as they get in.

He also said that he's been getting in more men's 15's, so he's confident that the women's 13's will be coming in more and more regularly in the future. This bodes well for future visits! He says that they might even get some spring BOOTS in, but to keep checking back to find out.

I did see this style online, so I might have to see about ordering me a pair to see how they feel!

post-29-133522853222_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thats a bit of good news then :santa_hat: I always thought i was unlucky having size 11 US feet. I'm 15 though so i dunno if my feet will grow more, will they? But back on topic, it's hard to find some sexy shoes in stores for even size 11's here in NZ so i can kinnda relate to you

Lately Payless has been surveying visitors to their web site. When I get the invite I fill it out. They ask what styles you're looking for to which I reply Womens' and they ask my gender to which I reply Male. Do you think that tells them something?

Since they have their "buy one, get one half-off sale" going on, I think this week, I'll just order the Korky sandals online, as well as this pair. The manager and I were going over styles, and he liked both pairs as well. He made sure I knew about the sale, and that when you shop online, you get free shipping to the stores. So far, every time I've done this, I've tried them on in the store, and walked out with my purchases. Such fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I had an interesting time at my fave Payless the other day. I walked in, and the manager (who now knows me on sight by name) told me he had just gotten another 13 in, and put it on the top shelf for me to check out. Unfortunately, it wasn't a style I could fit into (it depends on the maker/cut/etc), and was one I had done before anyway in wide (this one wasn't), but it was nice that he was thinking of me. He says that on the rare occasions he gets 13's in, they fly out as fast as they get in.

He also said that he's been getting in more men's 15's, so he's confident that the women's 13's will be coming in more and more regularly in the future. This bodes well for future visits! He says that they might even get some spring BOOTS in, but to keep checking back to find out.

I did see this style online, so I might have to see about ordering me a pair to see how they feel!

I was at Payless this morning. Just had to get the korky ones.

Thank you for sharing that story. Those are a great looking pair of shoes. I'm going to Payless to see if they have a pair in my size. I'll try them on and ask if I can wear them out of the store. I'll let you know what the reaction is. I've never bought a pair of high heels from that Payless by my house. First time for everything.

Do let us know, roniheels! I look forward to hearing the outcome of your expedition! So far, in all the Payless shops I've been into, I can't think of a single bad time.